Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No security and respect for us players

HI MY NAME IS MARIUSZ , MY TOON IS StÄllA s42 ,

I HAVE SPENT A LOT OFF MONEY ON THIS GAME, AND WHEN I WAS SELLING LVL 2 CRYSTALOIDS FRO CRYPT , GAME BLCK SCREENED ,DC,AND WHEN I LOGGED BACK ON
    MY LVL 5 280 CRYSTALOIDS WAS GONE. I WAS GOING TO GET MY LAST LVL 60 PVE GEAR TODAY ONLY HAD 20 CRYSTALOIDS LEFFT TO GAIN AND THIS HAPPEND.
    WHEN I POSTED TICKED I GOT THIS STUPID ANSWER AS USUAL FROM R2 GAMES, I MEAN WHAT IS THE SECURITY HERE FOR US THAT SPWND SO MUCH MONEY AND OTHERS AS WELL THAT GET THEIR ACC HACKED. I HOPE YOU GUYS SUPPORT ME AND SEND TICKETS AND DONT LET THEM RUN OVER US LIKE THIS, HERE IS THEIR ANSWER TO MU TICKET LOL....

Hello matilda,
    Thank you for your recent inquiry. While we understand that it is a frustrating situation, unfortunately, we are unable to compensate, exchange, or correct an issue in which the player was at fault. We truly understand that mistakes do occur and that is why we have several measures in place to safeguard against mistakes in selling or buying a wrong item; synthesizing or destroying the wrong equipment, etc. Please be more careful in the future to avoid such issues. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered in regards to your concern. Thank you.
    ~ The R2Games Team

I got the same answer when I mis-bought lvl 7 matk transposer (^_^) (I am a knight)

Comment

Originally posted by OneEleven View Post
      I got the same answer when I mis-bought lvl 7 matk transposer (^_^) (I am a knight)
      This actually was your fault.

The OP, however, has a valid problem, but only if the item wasn't actively sold by the OP themself.

Comment

Post to use your message to R2Games.

If you synthesize the wrong equipment, it's your fault.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
        X