how do you feel you are treated by r2 games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you feel you are treated by r2 games

i feel like they do not care about anything we say as clients of theirs if they think about it we are the ones that pay there bills and feed them, yet they treat us like garbage, i think r2 games could get some better management and make more people happy, instead they lose players daily, and they lose allot of money players with there practices, they need better management and they need to really try harder to make people that play, paying and non paying, happier, soon there will be no players, they keep merging servers, to many quit, they see the archer show, then they feel that they get screwed when they say something to r2 games, the contest suck, they should have real contest, like duels and stuff to win great stuff, not ways for people to beat the system and screw money players all the time

if they're reading this I bet they're only seeing "Money money money money money money money money money milk people money money..."

Comment

i understand that many are frustated with r2 and are complainting mostly about the advantage that cashers have over non-cashers. it's just that cashers pays their salary so they are forced to cater to them. I however don't understand many of the complaints directe here, about one class having an edge over another. all classes have their specialty, strong built in some areas yet weak against others. if you are going to complain about things, please be more conspicously and explicit about the issue so readers of the forum can understand and relate to your concerns.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
        i understand that many are frustated with r2 and are complainting mostly about the advantage that cashers have over non-cashers. it's just that cashers pays their salary so they are forced to cater to them. I however don't understand many of the complaints directe here, about one class having an edge over another. all classes have their specialty, strong built in some areas yet weak against others. if you are going to complain about things, please be more conspicously and explicit about the issue so readers of the forum can understand and relate to your concerns.
        Actually not really alot other things pay their bills but nvm.

R2 support sucks lost balens they won't give it back.

Lost items they won't give it back.

R2 don't care about their customors never has and never will they only want money.

Comment

They care nothing about the players, this log-in issue has gone on for 4 days now and they have not said a fawking word about it other than "please be patient.." and this is just STUPID. They take money from us, and now that the game is blocked us out for days, what have they done to show they have been working on it? NOTHING.

Comment

R2 has made it obvious they don't care about the players, casher or non-casher. I don't think it matters what people feel, you just have to look at the things they do when they screw up.
            [S52] Jynx

Comment

Working...
            X