Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchant trouble

Hello,

I bought archer set in arena shop lvl 35, all of them enchanted up to one certain lvl and after no way.

For example bow is now +11 but when I tried to enchant on +12 I used 7 lucky stones lvl 70, and success rate was 80%, all of them were wasted.
    Similar is for example with hat, now is +7 and I used more than 10 lucky stones between lvl 5 and 3, and all of them were failed. This happened last tree days continuously, every single enchant is failed.

Any hint?

Originally posted by ibrodj View Post
    Hello,

I bought archer set in arena shop lvl 35, all of them enchanted up to one certain lvl and after no way.

For example bow is now +11 but when I tried to enchant on +12 I used 7 lucky stones lvl 70, and success rate was 80%, all of them were wasted.
    Similar is for example with hat, now is +7 and I used more than 10 lucky stones between lvl 5 and 3, and all of them were failed. This happened last tree days continuously, every single enchant is failed.

Any hint?
    Instead of wasting your 3 lvl 7 stones, use 2 of them to synthise a lvl 8. And, if I was you, I'd wait until I had 2 lvl 8s to make a lvl 9. Then you have a 100% chance of success.

Comment

You didn't get it, I used 7 of 7 lvl lucky stones, it is not normal 7 times continuously failed 80% success rate. If I knew it I'd do like you suggest but...

Comment

Maybe you should think about saving up for level 9 luck stones? Right now enchanting your gear isn't too expensive yet (though with so many fails, I bet you've burned through quite a bit already! ), but later on the enchanting reaches insane amounts of gold. Better be safe than sorry and always go for 100% success rate, because you really don't want it to fail when it costs 200K or more per level to enchant.

Comment

try over 900,000 for one level enchantment... :/
          ChieftainRez
          Knight
          VictisHNR
          [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I think you're just very unlucky, happens sometimes.. I would not use any stone above lvl7 for +12 enchants, unless you got loads of stones, since its not very cost effective if you have to buy lvl8 or 9 stones for a 120k enchant..

Comment

while i feel bad for you, an experienced player in your guild should have told you what most of us already know: anything below 100% is a coin flip, at best. just wait until you get to 55 gear when enchants cost 100's of thousand in gold, it's not worth it to roll the dice, especially since they're stacked against you. you're upset at failing at 80% but the people who have responded to you all know from experience that the odds are even worse at 90%.

Comment

Chance of success was 80%? And you failed 7 times?
                Chance of failure = 20%
                Chance of failure given failure = 20% of 20%, etc.
                That's 20%^7, or, according to MS calculator, 0.00128%.
                You are very unlucky.
                That number may not be accurate, but it should be close. I might have omitted some variable or another.

Edit: Considering the responses, I'm not even sure those odds are accurate anymore, since the system appears rigged.

Comment

I have failed many times even if it's 90% chance of success. Wartune has a wicked sense of humor.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

At higher levels they become very expensive. i just was enchanting a level 50 jewel that cost over 100,000 and used level 60 luck stone and in four attempts i had 3 fails, 75% fail at 70% success rate and loss of gold and stones. This is a total slap in the face to the players. No wonder many players leave the game early. It is very common to fail at 90% and 80%, my record at 80% fails stands at three in a row. They realy need to fix this as it is insane to have that high a fail rate. Wartune is just plain wicked!!!!! I find no humor in it.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                      Maybe you should think about saving up for level 9 luck stones? Right now enchanting your gear isn't too expensive yet (though with so many fails, I bet you've burned through quite a bit already! ), but later on the enchanting reaches insane amounts of gold. Better be safe than sorry and always go for 100% success rate, because you really don't want it to fail when it costs 200K or more per level to enchant.
                      yup trie, and 200k isnt even close. I once failed an enchantment at 90% that costs some 500k-600k gold

Comment

Working...
                      X