Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i got the little wings, how do i level them?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got the little wings, how do i level them?

ok, so i spent 500 balons, got the little wings. opened the box it gave me the feathered. that was cool, because i already had feathered wings, so i was like alright sweet i dont need 5 fashion cores ill jus make level 2 little wings, yet there unconvertable. is there anyway i can level these wings up?

I don't think so, afaik leveling only works with the big wings.

Comment

Can they be used to level the big wings tho?

Comment

no they cant.
        A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

If you put 5 fashion cores, you see that you can level up the baby wings. But the problem is the success rate is not 100%.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

You can not level the baby wings, they can not be synthesized. You need to use the regular wings if you want to upgrade stats.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
              You can not level the baby wings, they can not be synthesized. You need to use the regular wings if you want to upgrade stats.
              They can. See picture below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.0 KB
ID:	1666862
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Condor, it says you can't. Even says right on the item itself ,UNCONVERTIBLE. So if you say they can, where is the picture of them actually being modified?

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Comment

Did you see the synthesize button light up?
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

If I click on the button "synthesize", I will lose 2 fashion cores. So why would I do that to prove a point to you?

And by the way, "conversion" and "synthesize" is different.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Did you see the synthesize button light up?
                      Condor, your picture says synthesize. It shows you have 2 of 5 fashion cores. You state you can do it with 5 cores. The amount to do it in your picture is not there and the button still lights up, doesn't mean it's gonna work.

Comment

Condor, your picture says synthesize. It shows you have 2 of 5 fashion cores. You state you can do it with 5 cores. The amount to do it in your picture is not there and the button still lights up, doesn't mean it's gonna work.
                        And the chance says "Good", not "Excellent".

If I purchase 3 more cores, I can click "synthesize" and still lose my 5 fashion cores. 5 fashion cores = $19.95.
                        No way in hell, am I going to try it to prove a point to you.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Condor, it has been posted again and again and again on here how players have tried to level and it doesn't work. Must be the large wings. You don't have to synth your wings just find a picture of ANYONE that has it done.

Comment

Condor, it has been posted again and again and again on here how players have tried to level and it doesn't work.
                            Where are the links?
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

I remember them saying you can't lvl baby wings when they introduced clothing and wing lvling, not sure in which thread, tho I would be very interested to see what happens when you try to synthesize them with 5 cores, any heavy hard cashers that don't care about money wanna try this?

Comment

Working...
                              X