Isnt This Illegal ? Everyone Read Before They Remove This

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isnt This Illegal ? Everyone Read Before They Remove This

So Early Servers Had Unlimited Summons For Stones,Newer Servers Have Way Better Recharges With Way Better Stuff,So All The People Stuck In The Middle Are Basically Getting A Big Middle Finger Saying *Yea We Took Your Money,Gave You Garbage,And Caught You Hook Line And Sinker* Now If You Want This Cool New Stuff,You Have To Give Us More Money,And Make A Whole New Character Since Basically You Cant Get None Of The Good Stuff Stuck In The Middle,This Is A Vicious Circle Is It Not ? Give Lots To Some,More To Others,And Nothing To The Rest .... I Imagine This Post Will Be Removed ... But Check Out The New Server Post And Click On The Link To The Recharges .... And Try Not To Pee Your Pants !!!!

Yes, typing a sentence with a capital letter on every word IS illegal. Shame on you.
    ♥Hell♥
    Sybian
    S1 - VictisHNR
    *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

Not really illegal the events. Servers were released at certain stages of the game, when new features are released they will incorporate new things into launch events for them that will then benefit those starting there and then all at those new servers will have those. As more patches come out, new features will come out, new additions of those features will be added to the launch events. It's also typically trial and error to see what people would be willing to spend for and what they wouldn't. Subtract the things that don't work well, add things that work well.

It's just business imo. You've had events due to the servers being out so long that you're on that they won't have for a long time, so instead it's made into launch event style to give them at least something that if they put there money in can get.

I'm sure some will disagree, but then again no one agrees on everything. I see no issue with new launch events coming out for new servers that old servers didn't have for their launch events.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
        Not really illegal the events. Servers were released at certain stages of the game, when new features are released they will incorporate new things into launch events for them that will then benefit those starting there and then all at those new servers will have those. As more patches come out, new features will come out, new additions of those features will be added to the launch events. It's also typically trial and error to see what people would be willing to spend for and what they wouldn't. Subtract the things that don't work well, add things that work well.

It's just business imo. You've had events due to the servers being out so long that you're on that they won't have for a long time, so instead it's made into launch event style to give them at least something that if they put there money in can get.

I'm sure some will disagree, but then again no one agrees on everything. I see no issue with new launch events coming out for new servers that old servers didn't have for their launch events.
        Yeah purely business, no need to be angry, just restart in a new server spend a bit more money and recharge your character, make it nice. Then wait for server merger in 2 months.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

are you talking about the rewards for recharging up to 200000 balens? then yes they are nice but id rather play on a server where people dont get motivated to spend 2000$. on older servers, the first payment reward for 300$ was much better than what you get for recharging 300$ now (unless the first payment rewards still exist there?)

Comment

... It is still farmable with keys.. how many ppl saves up keys enough to get everything in 1-go?... When our group started we had 150-250 each... with the 20 limit.. that was 3-4 days and all gone.. I would actually commend those who managed to do it all in 1 go... cuz yh.. doing that many summons really would be boring. With the 20-summon cap.. you wait a few days more... and if someone can spend enough to get the set right away..then you have worse problem then him having the set.

Comment

You don't know what the word illegal means.... And I find that difficult to read.

Comment

Working...
              X