Archer: Necro & Demon Temple Tree?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer: Necro & Demon Temple Tree?

Please critique this tree and let me know if it looks good or not for Necro, Demon Temple and possibly Spire. Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	necro.DT.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	1735490

Is same as i use for my PVE setup use it and swish some skills me armor pircer, for SS, and heling depends how man play but is the best PVE setup you have everything you need for be good DPS and Boost Archer at this setup but you need remember you need change the skills you have 4 skills you play diffrens depends what you play.

But all this skills is nessery for PVE
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Can some others chime in if this is a good build for Demon Temple please? I'll be turning 65 tomorrow and have my full pve set 2 of them legendary.

Comment

It looks pretty much workable as it stands for DT and Spire, I have not tried the Necro so can't comment on that.

However I would not have taken Bloodthirsty strike, instead I would have maxed DF, AP and either IS or SS.
        That is just my personal choice however, as I don't like the return that Bloodthirsty gives, but several of the archers I run DT with use bloodthirsty.

I am also assuming that you have double skills, and on the other tree you have set up for AOE!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
          It looks pretty much workable as it stands for DT and Spire, I have not tried the Necro so can't comment on that.

However I would not have taken Bloodthirsty strike, instead I would have maxed DF, AP and either IS or SS.
          That is just my personal choice however, as I don't like the return that Bloodthirsty gives, but several of the archers I run DT with use bloodthirsty.

I am also assuming that you have double skills, and on the other tree you have set up for AOE!
          Thanks for taking the time to post. I haven't changed my trees yet, but was possibly going too if needed. Here are my trees as of right now. Don't laugh at DDS. I got for GB's. : )

Name:	4-20-13.JPG
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	1666857

Name:	4-20-13pve.JPG
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	1666858

Comment

DDS has it's uses so I can't laugh at it.

It's usually used by archers who have PvE full sets and don't have to worry about gaining the rage required.

What I would suggest is that you get AP maxed on both tree's when you can. AP is possibly the best skill for archers to use in PvP and PvE, especially if you can crit with it! The damage output on it is insane, and can rival Delphic sniper when you consider the rage consumption.

Comment

In Spirit i use full DPS normaly secounds archer use inc at Step 8.

At Necropolis am use

Arrow Strike, Multi-Shot, Blood Thrist, DF, Armor Pircer works good to a very hige lvl.

Mps i play me

Arrow Strike, Multi-Shot, DF; Schatter Shot, Inc
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

For necro I used Multi, arrow and df only worked like a charm all the way to lvl 10. Only 59 though x(

Comment

DDS has it's uses so I can't laugh at it.

It's usually used by archers who have PvE full sets and don't have to worry about gaining the rage required.

What I would suggest is that you get AP maxed on both tree's when you can. AP is possibly the best skill for archers to use in PvP and PvE, especially if you can crit with it! The damage output on it is insane, and can rival Delphic sniper when you consider the rage consumption.
                  You're not kidding about AP. It has become my favorite skill. Having the PvE set now I can spam it all day with awesome damage. I have been using it on WB for about 2 weeks now. I've also started using it BG's. Bullies who are much better than me that play the back take a ton of damage. I may not win but they are less prone to attack me again. I don't have BT to regen hp so it makes it tough.

This is a another tree I was considering. I would have to move MS down to level 3 which would be 49% damage instead of 55% but I would max BT and have AP maxed too. I really want the regen for survivability. Also, I would be more apt to use AS more for building rage quicker instead of MS and only gaining 10. I'm not sure I if I need Incendiary Shot for Demon Temple or not so I'm really not sure what to do right now. I could lower MS down to 2 and then add IS.

Name:	1234.JPG
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	1666887

Comment

IS is a good skill to have as backup in Demon Temple but DF and Scatter are your main weapons of choice, especially for the last boss.

Comment

IS is a good skill to have as backup in Demon Temple but DF and Scatter are your main weapons of choice, especially for the last boss.
                      With the pve set would you ever consider lowering AS and/or MS below max to use the points towards more powerful skills?

Comment

Not really as these are the basic attacks with the quickest cooldown and casting time so you will be using these the most, along with AP.

As it stands for MP dungeons all you really need is AS,MS, DF, SS and AP. You may also want to add in maxed Lunatic to help kill multi targets quickly.
                        I have IS maxed myself but tend not to use it but it is nice to have the option

New dungeons are coming next month and this may change things up again

Comment

Not really as these are the basic attacks with the quickest cooldown and casting time so you will be using these the most, along with AP.

As it stands for MP dungeons all you really need is AS,MS, DF, SS and AP. You may also want to add in maxed Lunatic to help kill multi targets quickly.
                          I have IS maxed myself but tend not to use it but it is nice to have the option

New dungeons are coming next month and this may change things up again
                          Thanks again for all your help. I'm trying to put together a new Pvp tree now. I'm really tired of my above tree and want to integrate AP into it. I would love to max luni and AP but I don't have enough points at 32. If I max luni I'm stuck with level 1 AP. And if I max AP then I'm stuck with level 1 luni or level 3 luni, AS and MS.

Would you have any suggestions on a pvp tree with AP included with 32 points? thx

Comment

Working...
                          X