No announcement yet.

Stun is OP and ruining the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well... I level the stun in order to be not stuned.
    Stun one turn with a 100 rage delphic... ok. Stun 3 turns because the player took one less talent than me... no, it's dumb and boring.
    And the freeze effect from deep freeze doesn't work in PVP vs non-bot.
    So.... well, stun is unbalanced. But as the talents lv 2+ are quite useless, just take time to level your stun instead.
    And I still have a urge to murder a dev when I'm stunned 3 turns in BG by someone who can't even kill me with that... Such a loss of time...
    Also, i'd like to be able to put a skill instead of HS in my bar, because i just don't use it.
    E314
    Armor Games - S2
    Lv 65
    FairyTail

Comment

Why do you complain so much about this stun? Work on it! If your Holy Seal level is closed, the same or higher than the one who tries to stun you, it will have NO effect! Didn't you guys read the description? You "don't fight" because you didn't work on your Holy Seal, and for me it's fair enough this system. Those who invest ALOT of money and exp in their talents MUST have advantage against the ones who are not. I'm lvl 62 and in BG now I get stun alot, but when I will be around lvl 65 I know that my Holy Seal lvl will be high enough, and players wont be able to stun me anymore (or, if they do, it will be for maximum one round).

So stop complaining about it and start working on your talents

Comment

Originally posted by Bombasto View Post
        A "fight" where someone does not get to fight is not a fight. It's DUMB. It's NOT FUN. The game is quickly becoming "whoever stuns first, wins." The games loses all of its complexity when something like this becomes the norm.

Stun should break on damage. Increase the damage portion of it in order to make it still worthwhile. Losing one turn is enough. Standing there and watching yourself or your enemy die without fighting back is DUMB.
        I rarely agree with rants but yeah.. I wish it was disabled on BG. It's pretty bad when you get hit by someone who is high enough over your seal you get stunned three times because they are scared you might put a dent in them.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Seal is OP, that much is true, however, it's the only thing in this game that rewards those with higher lvl and not higher BR, if you're say lvl59 it's only fair that you have the upper hand against those lower than you, not everyone can achieve godlike BR but getting higher in lvl is achievable by everyone.

So personally, I think seal is fine, however it would be cool to have another active skill like seal with lower cast time that interrupts other skills that works somehow like knight's intercept without the -rage, just cancels opponent skill-to-be-cast, would have some tactical use imo to interrupt higher cast time skills for the opponent and would come in handy for when you have lower seal lvl than opponent, or maybe make it another effect for seal, that way seal won't be useless if you're in the lower end of bg.

P.S I'm 62 so I'm on the end that gets stunned for 3 turns pretty much in bg
          Last edited by Abdul2300; 04-21-2013, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpdruck7 View Post
            Why do you complain so much about this stun? Work on it! If your Holy Seal level is closed, the same or higher than the one who tries to stun you, it will have NO effect! Didn't you guys read the description? You "don't fight" because you didn't work on your Holy Seal, and for me it's fair enough this system. Those who invest ALOT of money and exp in their talents MUST have advantage against the ones who are not. I'm lvl 62 and in BG now I get stun alot, but when I will be around lvl 65 I know that my Holy Seal lvl will be high enough, and players wont be able to stun me anymore (or, if they do, it will be for maximum one round).

So stop complaining about it and start working on your talents
            Why should we have to spend weeks to not lvl just to lv up your HS? Why should we spend all that xp and gold to lvl HS when we may want to choose other passives out there? People shouldn't have to waste time and gold just for a gamble of not being stunned. FYI you never know how much HS your oppenents have so you may be pumping in HS for a long time. Some people have over lvl 20 HS already. You know how long and expensive that is? You will never even get to lvl if you want to match up with there HS or go higher. Stunning for one round is fine but 3 rounds in a BG is annoying. The stun should be determine on damage not the amount of HS you have.

There is no other game that I played that gave such an unfair advantage in pvp with something like this. Most games that allows you to stun or put to sleep someone it goes away after you hit them. Stun should be there to put a twist in BG and allow you to give you sometime for a little bit to possibly win the match. It shouldn't be there to stun the guy 3 turns while you take half there hp away and basically win 100% chance of the time. That is just stupid. If people keep pumping HS no one will ever touch the other passives out there. That is why I say boost up the other passives and nerf stun. That way more people be inclined to play around with the talent tree instead of just HS HS HS HS.
            Last edited by 0xykotton; 04-21-2013, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Hallooooooo. . . .i can log in my chainroom server. . .since maintenace server last week. . . Please help me. . . The text show is login filed please direct until 3 second. . .

Comment

Originally posted by R27315001 View Post
                Hallooooooo. . . .i can log in my chainroom server. . .since maintenace server last week. . . Please help me. . . The text show is login filed please direct until 3 second. . .
                Why post this here? Go post in support section. Posting here won't get you any help.

Comment

and replying doesn't help.
                  Well... stunning one turn, why not. The main problem is the 3 turn duration.-
                  At level 65, with 4 talents and stun maxed for my level, I'm still stunned 3 turns in BG, by level 68-69 players.
                  So... stun is actually another reason for X8-X9 ish players no to level to the upper battle ground...
                  Many players are camping level 59, and many level 69. The game should provide them an interest in leveling further.
                  E314
                  Armor Games - S2
                  Lv 65
                  FairyTail

Comment

Originally posted by e314159 View Post
                    The game should provide them an interest in leveling further.
                    Only if there's any more levels after 80.
                    Unfortunately, this games end at level 80.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      Why post this here? Go post in support section. Posting here won't get you any help.
                      Yeah posting there about the issue isn't getting anyone help either. This is a 4 day long issue and NO ONE has gotten any help on any of it. Doesn't matter if you write a ticket or post a thread in the support forum because they are ignoring EVERYONE who has been locked out the servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Evangaleen View Post
                        Yeah posting there about the issue isn't getting anyone help either. This is a 4 day long issue and NO ONE has gotten any help on any of it. Doesn't matter if you write a ticket or post a thread in the support forum because they are ignoring EVERYONE who has been locked out the servers.
                        Doesn't give you the right to spam the whole forum with useless posts. We understand hte problem and it sucks big time. I agree with you there. However, I disagree with the fact you are posting this everywhere on the forums. Post in the right sections if you are going spam at least. We don't need this here. Thank you.

Comment

I never use stun but be force to pay them for not be stunned frome people.

I think stun be added for have a chance in BG at dredy people some got a killing buff for die, for the buff is not to something good if man not can use it.

But in the arena guild battel osv is only **** to use it just dps and see to have hige stun so you self not be stunned.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I've read both sides of the issue and my opinion...the HS sucks hard. Its not a "fair" aspect to every player. The cashers have a unique advantage over the non-cashers if they're VIP simply because they generate more xp than a non-casher so they can, by default, lvl up their HS much higher than those who don't get that extra xp. I understand that 7Roads has to implement something to slow down the lvling but the stun effect isn't the way to do it. Before a poorly built casher could be beaten but not now if they can stun you for 3 rounds and beat on you. It simply has become a stun party.
                            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                            BR: 67K
                            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Stun can be a battle-changer. Perhaps it should be lowered to 1-2 rounds (with 2 rounds being the max, and having a low chance of it happening).

I would like to see passives being used more.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                                Stun can be a battle-changer. Perhaps it should be lowered to 1-2 rounds (with 2 rounds being the max, and having a low chance of it happening).

I would like to see passives being used more.
                                Yea the passives should have a bigger use in battles. Not to mention some of them don't even have the right description for their use.
                                Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                                BR: 67K
                                Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
                                X