(Picture + Videos) INCREDIBLE Guild Battle Sanctum vs. FairyTail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Picture + Videos) INCREDIBLE Guild Battle Sanctum vs. FairyTail

Heya! Want to share with you - we had an INCREDIBLE and EPIC guild battle FINALS Sanctum vs. FairyTail (Top 2 Guilds) on Armor-1 server (A.G. Europe #2) which was not only for the whole duration of the hour but also with an AMAZING ending!

First off I want to share a picture which I prepared to show the really amazing ending in terms of the scores, so below is the picture:

Next up to share the 3 part YouTube videos covering this EPIC battle from start to finish!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Hope you guys enjoy these picture/videos as much as we enjoyed the fantastic battle!

The thing that would bother me the most in this GW if I was in your guild...what the heck where you doing during this GW? Obviously not helping your guild win if you're taking all those ss's...
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
      The thing that would bother me the most in this GW if I was in your guild...what the heck where you doing during this GW? Obviously not helping your guild win if you're taking all those ss's...
      Honestly your suggestion is very silly. I took the screen shots from the videos Barbarossa, well after the guild war. And if you would have a look at the videos on YouTube as I made the links above you would see quite well what I was doing and how I was helping.
      Last edited by LAVASH; 04-20-2013, 04:41 PM.

Comment

All i see a blog+youtube advertisement.

Comment

haters gonna hate, I think its well done. clearly there's more than just an blog and youtube ad here

Comment

Originally posted by Patyfatycake View Post
            All i see a blog+youtube advertisement.
            Thankfully very few people are as blind as you.

Comment

Who cares if he is indirectly advertising his blog+youtube. He isn't one of those spammers that says "go to my blog and look at this." type of advertiser. As long as he provides some good info or a good read then he can advertise all he wants. He isn't even advertising per say. In his sig there is an advertisement but that's all. Now if he posted the title then only had his blog posted up and said "go here to watch and read everything." then that be a different story. However, as long as he posts it here directly I see no problem.

Comment

guys would be fantastic to be positive and focus on the game - it is really a great guild battle
                by the way thanks for supporting! :P

- does everyone else have such highly competitive guild battles?
                - anything exciting about guild battles that you could also share? pictures maybe? fantastic strategy that worked?

cheers

Comment

It's exciting if I am reading it.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

lavash, could you share the program you used to make the videos,... and the settings you used.... the videos are a lot clearer than some of the bug videos and it would be a big help if players could produce bug videos with the same clarity
                    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Lavash, I really enjoyed watching those videos. Even your voice was actually pleasant and, not sure if you meant to be but, at times you were so funny I literally laughed out loud. I don't normally take any videos of guild battles as I am too busy actually coordinating them but we only field around 40 max due to time zones. Never looks as "neat' as yours, more like general melee tying everyone up in the middle. I do want to congratulate the other guild in your vid and probably your's as well though it wasn't shown, that they never went into the spawn area trying to keep anyone from moving out. It was a very nice fight and literally can be used as a guide for many a new player as far as how they are supposed to work. Thanks for posting that.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Hi Serrin, very kind of you to say that thanks.

@ Kitwritten i sent you a pm

Comment

Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
                          Honestly your suggestion is very silly. I took the screen shots from the videos Barbarossa, well after the guild war. And if you would have a look at the videos on YouTube as I made the links above you would see quite well what I was doing and how I was helping.
                          Yea didn't bother watching the vids tbh...but I stand corrected.
                          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                          BR: 67K
                          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

nice to see another guild with honor not spawn killing each other its a much better fight that way

Comment

Can you say FRAPS?

Comment

Working...
                              X