r2 and loss of people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 and loss of people

I am writing this to maybe have r2 listen. (which i know wont happen) I will say first i do use balens but the extrodinary measures r2 is doing to make a quick dollar is ruining this game. Its a fun game but they care about dollars. Many people have left due to this. If you have long term players spending some instead of a very few spending lots , You would make more money. But as its going the people keep quitting due to not being able to keep up much and losing interest. To make money you need a long term player list that spends some instead of few that spends lots , because with so many leaving even the big spenders will leave due to lack of player. R2 you must remember keep your players happy and your income stays constant , keep going for quick grabs and people leave .

my 2 cents
    i still enjoy it, but i do see the numbers drop.

thanks

kc

Well for every 10 person that quits there will be 1000 more that comes n spend on this game.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
      Well for every 10 person that quits there will be 1000 more that comes n spend on this game.
      Eventually that will end with the lack of customer service R2/7Roads gives. Word of mouth (and the internet) are powerful tools.

Comment

Originally posted by R27167247 View Post
        I am writing this to maybe have r2 listen. (which i know wont happen) I will say first i do use balens but the extrodinary measures r2 is doing to make a quick dollar is ruining this game. Its a fun game but they care about dollars. Many people have left due to this. If you have long term players spending some instead of a very few spending lots , You would make more money. But as its going the people keep quitting due to not being able to keep up much and losing interest. To make money you need a long term player list that spends some instead of few that spends lots , because with so many leaving even the big spenders will leave due to lack of player. R2 you must remember keep your players happy and your income stays constant , keep going for quick grabs and people leave .

my 2 cents
        i still enjoy it, but i do see the numbers drop.

thanks

kc

Just because u and ur "friends quit" doesnt mean wartune make less money. infact they make more money even without u. for every one of "u" that quit wartune will gain 10 new custommers. if u dont like they way wartune proceed, just leave the game really, tired of reading all these whines about r2 bla bla. this is not a prison. no one is forcing you to stay.

thats my 2 cents for you.
        so stop making lame post on forum about what u think is right. they earn money their way u earn money ur way.just because they found a better way to do it, doesnt mean they are the "bad guy".

For now let the people who wants to pay for theire joy do it.

Thanks. //

Bankai
        Knight
        LvL 65
        S110
        BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Your statement regarding R2's gain from his departure, "for everyone that quits, wartune will gain 10 new customers", is simply wrong.
          Considering those 10 new customers were willing to start playing, it has nothing to do with his departure, and while those new players might be paying customers, they still lost someone who was paying before and it doesn't matter if new people join in or not because the two incidents are unrelated.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
            Your statement regarding R2's gain from his departure, "for everyone that quits, wartune will gain 10 new customers", is simply wrong.
            Considering those 10 new customers were willing to start playing, it has nothing to do with his departure, and while those new players might be paying customers, they still lost someone who was paying before and it doesn't matter if new people join in or not because the two incidents are unrelated.
            I think R2's pov is , it doent matter if paying players leave, there are many more who wants to play this game, so R2 is opening a new server daily, maybe opening 2 servers a day if more wants to play.
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

If you have long term players spending some instead of a very few spending lots , You would make more money.

Nope, I believe they use precisely the opposite business model: try to get as many people as possible playing, and fish for the "one big whale" among the masses. You can substitute your own word(s) for whale, I don't mind
              Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Working...
              X