Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two attacks in a row.

Hi

I fight archers in the duel arena and after the Delphic at the end, I do Ultimate Slasher, Slasher, Ultimate Slasher etc etc.
    But now and then, the archer gets two attacks in a row.
    I do Ultimate Slasher, and archer shoots, then before I can counter he shoots again.

I never notice me shooting two times in a row. But the other way is pretty common actually. Particularly when we both are almost dead which makes it more annoying.
    And no, it has nothing with deep freeze to do.
    Usually my warlocks are hit by deep freeze, but when I am, I see the symbol for that, so this is not my problem.

Originally posted by Mim_the_Dwarf View Post
    Hi

I fight archers in the duel arena and after the Delphic at the end, I do Ultimate Slasher, Slasher, Ultimate Slasher etc etc.
    But now and then, the archer gets two attacks in a row.
    I do Ultimate Slasher, and archer shoots, then before I can counter he shoots again.

I never notice me shooting two times in a row. But the other way is pretty common actually. Particularly when we both are almost dead which makes it more annoying.
    And no, it has nothing with deep freeze to do.
    Usually my warlocks are hit by deep freeze, but when I am, I see the symbol for that, so this is not my problem.
    That's how archers are. That is there advantage as they are able to attack twice as they have faster attack speed. Knights have high pdef end game and eventually balance out in the end against archers. Mages however will always be your worst enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      That's how archers are. That is there advantage as they are able to attack twice as they have faster attack speed. Knights have high pdef end game and eventually balance out in the end against archers. Mages however will always be your worst enemy.
      Thx.
      How much faster? How many more attacks do they get out of my 10 for example?

Comment

they shouldnt get any extra attacks while you do slasher and uslasher unless you lag and use your skills too slowly. if you use slower skills like shield,whirlwind or delphic then they can get an extra hit in. however same works for knights with slasher if the enemy is using slow skills. slasher is even faster than the archers first attack, at least i never had an archer getting the first hit on me when i start fights with slasher.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
          they shouldnt get any extra attacks while you do slasher and uslasher unless you lag and use your skills too slowly. if you use slower skills like shield,whirlwind or delphic then they can get an extra hit in. however same works for knights with slasher if the enemy is using slow skills. slasher is even faster than the archers first attack, at least i never had an archer getting the first hit on me when i start fights with slasher.
          I will look very very close the next times, as I am almost 100% sure that they actually DID get 2 attacks during my slasher/uslasher attacks.
          No, I was not slow pressing my skill. I always do immidiately the skill is light up, after I hit.
          But ofc, there is a chance I missed something and I will check it up.
          Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by Mim_the_Dwarf View Post
            I will look very very close the next times, as I am almost 100% sure that they actually DID get 2 attacks during my slasher/uslasher attacks.
            No, I was not slow pressing my skill. I always do immidiately the skill is light up, after I hit.
            But ofc, there is a chance I missed something and I will check it up.
            Thx.
            The 2 attacks are mostly there combos. Auto+attack. There combos are much easier and smoother than any other class out there. So it looks like they are doing two main attacks. That is one main reason why they own in world boss. They can pull combos off extremely easy. The other main reason is high crit rate.

Comment

The 2 attacks are mostly there combos. Auto+attack. There combos are much easier and smoother than any other class out there. So it looks like they are doing two main attacks. That is one main reason why they own in world boss. They can pull combos off extremely easy. The other main reason is high crit rate.
              You really should read more, your comprehension is beyond broken.
              This whole thread is about a PVP situation, not about the WB combo. In a PVP situation, archers and other classes often get to use a 2nd skill before their opponent casts a "Slow" skill such as shield for knights or Thunderer for mages.
              Last edited by winlord; 04-21-2013, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Yesterday my Knight in Arena went afk. (Working) and during mthe battle it came down to him vs archer... So while he's just auto attacking, the archer was actually getting off two attacks.... I thought Auto was suppose to be the fastest move? So an archer getting in Arrow + Multi before the Knight autos for the 2nd time?

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                  You really should read more, your comprehension is beyond broken.
                  This whole thread is about a PVP situation, not about the WB combo. In a PVP situation, archers and other classes often get to use a 2nd skill before their opponent casts a "Slow" skill such as shield for knights or Thunderer for mages.
                  Are you freaking dumb or something? I was explaining the reason to what the other poster i qouted was talking about. It is you that needs to read more and stop insulting others to get your kicks in for the day. The other person stated that they can get two hits in slasher and ult slasher. I merely was stating what it could be the reason. I mention world boss to boost up my point a bit. So please before you insult others based on reading comprehension. Why not read my very first post in this thread and there quote that I quoted. Maybe then you will understand why I posted what I poseted. If you are too lazy to not bother read the whole thread and figure out why I posted that. Then that isn't my problem. Go take a chill pill and shut up. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                    Yesterday my Knight in Arena went afk. (Working) and during mthe battle it came down to him vs archer... So while he's just auto attacking, the archer was actually getting off two attacks.... I thought Auto was suppose to be the fastest move? So an archer getting in Arrow + Multi before the Knight autos for the 2nd time?
                    As I already explained there auto attacks are the fastest compared to other classes. They are able to pull it off quicker and smoother so it looks like they are doing two attacks at once. Knights have a bit slower time doing combos and mages it obvious to tell from their auto+skill. Archers auto looks the same as there arrow strike.

Comment

As I already explained there auto attacks are the fastest compared to other classes. They are able to pull it off quicker and smoother so it looks like they are doing two attacks at once. Knights have a bit slower time doing combos and mages it obvious to tell from their auto+skill. Archers auto looks the same as there arrow strike.
                      I'm not sure you understood me, the knight auto'd repeatedly, while the archer was using 2 skills in between each auto, thus making auto slower than skill, especially since I've seen knights do auto + skill

I think it all just comes down to who pushes skill first.

Comment

You are absolutely correct in your theory I am an archer and there are times in arena duel that I get two shots in a row effectively skipping the opponents turn. It usually happens at the end of a battle and almost always when the first 60 seconds runs out.

I initially thought it had something to do with Deep Freeze but it has happened without using it as well.

All troops will be taken out by both of us and we are going back and forth trying to win. I get down to a low amount of HP and the double turn thing happens. I deal two full blows and usually win.

I am on an Armor Games server if that bit of info helps at all.

Comment

found this

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post293728

Comment

If you want to make the speed even as fight drag on and troops are dead, there are simple ways.

You can toss in a rune or you can use auto+fast skill (this will like a double make a faster hit, you may not doublr but speed'll even out.
                            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                            Mage: Existence (G.M)
                            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

These 2 attacks in a row happen in arena with all classes. I am an archer and have fought both knights and mages in arena who have gotten 2 hits on me before I can get off my next attack. Its a random issue and adds to the randomness of arena fights. For all we know, this could be by design.

Comment

Working...
                              X