No announcement yet.

Two attacks in a row.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it has nothing to do with randomness. just some skills being faster than others. if you pay attention to when it happens then you will get a feeling for it after a while and will know what skills to use to get an extra hit or to prevent your enemy from getting one.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
      it has nothing to do with randomness. just some skills being faster than others. if you pay attention to when it happens then you will get a feeling for it after a while and will know what skills to use to get an extra hit or to prevent your enemy from getting one.
      Not true, I have gone against archers in arena, both using the same skills and AI controlled archer gets off 2 shots before i do.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisdab View Post
        Not true, I have gone against archers in arena, both using the same skills and AI controlled archer gets off 2 shots before i do.
        AI casts instantly, so it do skills faster then a human controlled character.. and it doesnt care about cds

Comment

Auto is not the fastest. Auto is not selecting a skill. With 2 in pvp, the one who selects a skill first will attack first. Knights' auto is slow. And btw Archers' auto will not always crit.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisdab View Post
            then you lag maybe. it doesnt depend on skills only but also on how fast you use them. some players are really slow with their skills so you can get double hits when normally you couldnt. i almost always know whether me or my enemy is gonna attack next and will get a double hit or not.

Comment

Working...
            X