Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stand in duelling

Just a few little question i got.

1)When youre stand in got duelled in arena, is the qte skill triggered or just ignored?
    2) Is the skill choiche he uses totally random or is it based on skills you use compared over 15 games or so? There has to be some record of your playstile right they used to
    let your stand in function
    Didn't find anything back regarding that?
    I'm asking since, when i play myself i win mostley but my stand in looses from people who otherwise can barely touch if i play myself.

greetingzz

QTE is used and skill use is random

Comment

1: AI uses qte.
      2: of what I know, AI does skills in some sort of order. Certain skills is 'prefered' for AI. Ex: Suntoria is very often used as early skill by mage AI. For archer/knight.. if it can it often starts with whirlwind/lunatic, other skills that often are casted early are: bloodthirsty strike, poison arrow, ultimate slasher, meteor/rof, reverse dmg (often spammed by knight AI).

The problem with AI is that it has a tendency to spam basic skills (lightning bolt, arrow shot and slasher) and using skills at sometimes totally wrong times, BUT believe me.. sometimes AI randomly plays like a pro with instant skills, and it can be tricky to beat then:P... happend to me 2 times since the launch of server 1.... and .. I lost both. Normally AI fails tho.
      ALSO: something ppl are not aware off: OFFLINE DEBUFF, when offline your stats are lowered... goes for both plunders and solo duels. (so AI may appear weak, but in reality the character/user is offline and is suffering from a debuff. I think it is around 20% stat decrease).

Comment

OFFLINE DEBUFF, when offline your stats are lowered

Apparently when you are offline your Astros are not used by the AI stand in .. for whatever reason. Bug? Incentive to stay online? I can't find this officially published though, so we just have to believe the forum posts.
        Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by ecla2 View Post
          OFFLINE DEBUFF, when offline your stats are lowered

Apparently when you are offline your Astros are not used by the AI stand in .. for whatever reason. Bug? Incentive to stay online? I can't find this officially published though, so we just have to believe the forum posts.
          I am not so sure about this, I find EWD to work even when ppl are offline

Comment

thx for the replys , been helpfull

Comment

Working...
            X