• Show
Clear All

• DT nn Summoner

Click image for larger version

Name:	DT2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	722.4 KB
ID:	1735519

We just beat 1st DT nn boss and get to summoner. I think its nothing special but as som1 said we arent so strong team so i decided to make an thread about it. So we did it on lvl 3 pots, no warriors call. Only warrior was a bit more buffed.
    our basic br is Vanquish : 51500 k br ( with 60 pve set) , Sunlight around 50kbr ( 50 pve set) , Fair around 47k br ( 55 pvp set) , Marcus around 45k br ( 55 pvp set). So its not possible to do only for heavy cashiers. All about timing ^^

Edit : We did it twice and we dont even use single rage rune ^^
    Cya around
    Last edited by 123koxu; 04-21-2013, 12:07 PM.

Nice, glad that u made it that far.
    "In all the frustration and confusion of life, just take a moment and smile; everything will work out for the best."

Asunaâ„¢
    [S67] Leyebourne Swamp

Comment

Congratz, I still have to get there :P

Comment

Originally posted by 123koxu View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]39717[/ATTACH]

We just beat 1st DT nn boss and get to summoner. I think its nothing special but as som1 said we arent so strong team so i decided to make an thread about it. So we did it on lvl 3 pots, no warriors call. Only warrior was a bit more buffed.
        our basic br is Vanquish : 51500 k br ( with 60 pve set) , Sunlight around 50kbr ( 50 pve set) , Fair around 47k br ( 55 pvp set) , Marcus around 45k br ( 55 pvp set). So its not possible to do only for heavy cashiers. All about timing ^^

Edit : We did it twice and we dont even use single rage rune ^^
        Cya around
        wen will yous all learn den and temple and den nm and temple nm were both nerfed to get to templenm summoner is very easy to do now i go with 2 mages 1 knight and 1 archer using both mages using restoration in between nemruts aoe then we take turns of bless light the archer does his usual deep and ss wen needed and knight appolo and shield even tho knight ius just there to stand and take damage but i went with a 43k br player a 47k and a 49k br and a 64k br its all about timeing

Comment

Can you please provide more detail - you named four people, but which class was which? The highest Br guy is knight? The second highest br guy is a mage with pve set? right?

Did knight have to keep agorrans buff up all the time? When to cast BL? Any more tips?

On our server only one party did it - 52k Br knight, 50k Br archer, 52k br mage and 50k mage. And they told me that they CANT kill it without warrior' s call. what were they doing wrong? Theye were all in pvp set, only that made it much harder?

Comment

can u pls make an video recording?

Comment

There's a different between PVE and PVP set
              It's easier to do DT NM with PVE set rather than PVP
              When my team don't have any PVE set, all of us must use warrior call but as time goes. Some of the team got PVE set and we manage to kill 1st boss without warrior call.
              Once u got ur PVE set, it will be easy for u to do the NM. No matter what is ur formation,u manage to kill the 1st boss even with 2knight + 1mage + 1archer

Comment

Originally posted by dking87 View Post
                wen will yous all learn den and temple and den nm and temple nm were both nerfed to get to templenm summoner is very easy to do now i go with 2 mages 1 knight and 1 archer using both mages using restoration in between nemruts aoe then we take turns of bless light the archer does his usual deep and ss wen needed and knight appolo and shield even tho knight ius just there to stand and take damage but i went with a 43k br player a 47k and a 49k br and a 64k br its all about timeing
                Uhhh...that last part about a 64k BR...yea I would say you did NM Temple with that. Secondly please use some form of punctuation please? Very hard to follow what you said without it
                Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                BR: 67K
                Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

2 mages, Auto attack and let the mages keep you alive..works like a charm now.

Comment

Working...
                  X