Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Demon Temple last boss(nightmare mode)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demon Temple last boss(nightmare mode)

just a little video of how dt last boss is made easy after 1.5 patch, even in nightmare mode

grats! but it's really boring though... btw what dmg is last boss doing? magic or patk?

Comment

the tanking archer.. how much crit does he have? he crits like 95% of the time lol.

Comment

How did 1.5 patch make it easier?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

after patch deep freeze works in nm mode bosses.. before that it doesn't. that alone halved the difficulty of dt nm imo. also heard that scatter doesn't work against nm bosses before 1.5.. if that is true, defeating dt nm last boss is definitely not possible at all.

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
          the tanking archer.. how much crit does he have? he crits like 95% of the time lol.
          i'm very curious about this one.. anyone knows how much crit stats that guy has?

Comment

after patch deep freeze works in nm mode bosses.. before that it doesn't. that alone halved the difficulty of dt nm imo. also heard that scatter doesn't work against nm bosses before 1.5.. if that is true, defeating dt nm last boss is definitely not possible at all.

i'm very curious about this one.. anyone knows how much crit stats that guy has?
            ? df used to work before patch 1.5 in nm mode.

Comment

Hello, I checked out his first video on it,it shows his stats and it seems like 5.1k crit..

Comment

-double-post-

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                  ? df used to work before patch 1.5 in nm mode.
                  before 1.5 patch, df works on normal mobs, not boss in nm mode. nm bosses cannot be slowed before 1.5.

Originally posted by Pilluminati View Post
                  Hello, I checked out his first video on it,it shows his stats and it seems like 5.1k crit..
                  thanks, looks like thats a good amount of crit to have..

Comment

anyone know does last boss do patk or matk more?

Comment

last boss is matk

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
                        just a little video of how dt last boss is made easy after 1.5 patch, even in nightmare mode
                        I love your modesty saying how easy this boss is, and having scrolls rolling and using runes to clear. We all use scrolls and rune for easy fights don't we?

Beside the bragging header of the thread, the vid is great, and solo tanking it as an archer is impressive indeed, I give you that.

Cheers!
                        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                        Weak warrior

Comment

that tanking archer has around 80k HP. Yup very easy indeed to beat Temple NM lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
                            This video also shows what everyone knows, or should know, that one character out of three is really useless compared to the other two in this game.
                            When will we see the first video with 1 (or more) knights doing DT NM?

Comment

Originally posted by Mim_the_Dwarf View Post
                              This video also shows what everyone knows, or should know, that one character out of three is really useless compared to the other two in this game.
                              When will we see the first video with 1 (or more) knights doing DT NM?
                              exactly my thought. i wonder if the chinese version made any changes to make knights more useful in dungeons yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X