No announcement yet.

Demon Temple last boss(nightmare mode)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On my server the only group regularly beating nm temple without scrolls and runes includes a knight. His timing with apollo's shield, alongside the archers incendiary shots, is actually a big part of what allows it to be done.

Knights are not a hindrance in NM temple if they're good.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post
      On my server the only group regularly beating nm temple without scrolls and runes includes a knight. His timing with apollo's shield, alongside the archers incendiary shots, is actually a big part of what allows it to be done.

Nice indeed!
      Is this a knight that is also on top during WB?
      Big casher maybe also?
      Or did he just build his knight in the perfect way and knows when to press the right button at the right time?

Comment

well if u say without prove.... i can also say i can solo the boss LOL
        wb too.. lmao

pls show us... not talk just for show off
        Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post

Comment

In what way was that trying to show off? It's not like I'm the knight doing this, I'm saying it's done. Nothing I can do will prove it better than just telling you to check for yourself. You can go on Kongregate Server 2 - Us East - and find out for yourself.

He doesn't top the heavy hitting archers on WB, he just can't do it. Depending on who's balening, he's usually top 5. Pre-1.5 he was always right at the top of the list, though. He is a very good player and a casher. Both play a part.

In fact, on my server, the first 2 totally separate groups to complete NM Temple at all both had knights. However they both had potioning and runes on their first wins, naturally.

Comment

Working...
          X