VIP Spins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Spins

Please make the VIP Spins more random instead of preset of what you may receive , had ppl in my guild as well as myself spin over 700-800 VIP tokens and did not receive any gems with high lvl ,
    always get gold or low lvl luck stones or those stupid shadow crystals nothing of any real good except the gold .... Please all i ask is make it more random

If 700 VIP tokens give you one single level 7 gem, then all VIPs would be completely out of sight from the non-VIPs.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Mikman001 View Post
      Please make the VIP Spins more random instead of preset of what you may receive , had ppl in my guild as well as myself spin over 700-800 VIP tokens and did not receive any gems with high lvl ,
      always get gold or low lvl luck stones or those stupid shadow crystals nothing of any real good except the gold .... Please all i ask is make it more random
      So you are telling me getting 580k gold, a few shadows to help you complete that grueling daily, skeleton keys to get you more chances for legs or mystery chests, luck stones to help you enchant, etc suck? That is actually an awesome deal and I am surprised R2 being as greedy as they are are giving all that out for free basically. Not really free since you need to be VIP but its free in the sense if you have vip you are guaranteed to get those items. If the vip wheel tossed out lvl 7 gems like crazy then everyone will have lvl 7 gems. Not only will R2 lose money but the game wouldn't be as fun since all the vip'ers will be even more OP than they are now. Be happy with what you got. At least every 3 days gives you a good chunk of gold to help you get guild skills and build your astrals up.

Comment

Working...
      X