Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Friends List Needs an Update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends List Needs an Update!

The friends list needs to have an offline time counter similar to the offline time counter in the guild interface. Space on the friends list is valuable for farming and inactive players hinder your farming level's progression. Please look into adding this! Sooner is always better than later!

Hmm Agree for me it's a good idea

Comment

The farm is good as is but I wouldn't mind some tweaks. It won't do some harm and just make things easier. offline/online feature would be nice, the ability to delete friends in the farm list would be nice, a search in the farmlist just like friendlist has, Update both farmlist and friendlist to be organized in alphbetical order, by level, friendship level, and class would be nice. it isn't needed but sure wouldn't hurt to have it.

Comment

I want a auto kick function frome friendslist if them man put in the setting how long time a friends can be offline as max before he be removed frome the friends list. If them are offline for more that 10 days we put number 10 inside and update. And after 10 days them automatic removes as friends.

So man not ever need to check to it.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
          I want a auto kick function frome friendslist if them man put in the setting how long time a friends can be offline as max before he be removed frome the friends list. If them are offline for more that 10 days we put number 10 inside and update. And after 10 days them automatic removes as friends.

So man not ever need to check to it.
          That would be nice as well. All this stuff though no matter how much we wish for it. Will not happen. Doesn't seem that R2 really cares much of this stuff. I would bet this be a vip perk as well if they implemented this.

Comment

yeah they should put the last log in to detect if that player is still active,
            Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

Working...
            X