Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Castle customization

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CreamySaucepan
    started a topic Castle customization

Castle customization

Now that we have clothes, and can get some pretty weird styles, I’d like to customization a step further: I’d like to be able to change the appearance of my castle. I know that a non-VIP, VIP and VIP9 castles look different, but I mean customization like the clothes. So for instance a beach cabin to take your surf look to the max! Or a vampire style castle for when you want to dwell there, a rock stage to completely rock out, etc, etc. And why not some random ones, like a Jacuzzi, a hammock, or a forest cottage.
    Just not sure what the benefit would be. Maybe another way to get some more rage? ^_^ Or nothing at all.

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    I like this idea, but aren't they supposed to remove wilds in the next patches?
    Didn't you see this was a thread from back in april and someone just epically necro'd it?

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    I like this idea, but aren't they supposed to remove wilds in the next patches?

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Normal player: Click image for larger version

Name:	normal.png
Views:	1
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	1677821

VIP lvl 1-8: Click image for larger version

Name:	Normalvip.png
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	1677822

VIP level 9: Click image for larger version

Name:	VIP9.png
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	1677823

Leave a comment:

• LYKAWOLF
    replied
    How do I make my castle look different?? I'm VIP but can't find the button....thanx

Leave a comment:

• -ScarLust
    replied
    I like this idea because I love customization, and I think it could also be quite fun :P I signed up to VIP for it's many benefits, though when It said 'Unique decorations for the exterior of your castle', I actually thought you could decorate it and it was just a bit of bonus fun. Turns out it wasn't what I had in mind. xD

Leave a comment:

• e314159
    replied
    Well... it's a good "ambiance" idea.
    As VIP 9, i'd like to have some more custom castle... too many VIP 9 in erandel, all looking like each other...

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    I don't think a whole lot would get to lvl VIP 9 just for the castle. But hey, they can make it an option for the VIP9's, that would work ^_^

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Yea that would be awesome but R2 won't. You know it be eating there VIP 9 profits so they will end up making you work for it if they ever do decide to do this.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    I WANT A DAMN FLOATING CASTLE!!! D:
    Oooh!! nice!

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    I WANT A DAMN FLOATING CASTLE!!! D:

A retired mage like myself would still want to look at something cool once in a while.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    ooo! I like this idea!

Other ideas:

A graveyard / haunted house?

tree house?

a witches house - green smoke and eerie light from the windows etc... ^_^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X