Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2games support system/clothing synthesis, absolutely rediculous

Fellow players of Wartune,

I've been reading some cazy stuff about hacking and cheating and people that got hacked and didnt get back a compensation en though with all the proof they had!

R2games should be a bit more consequent with the way they organize balans related problems!

here are a few example:

* in-game bugs that make balans dissapear!
    * Hacks (fake generated balans)
    * The clothing system!

I've had a few problems myself with the browser as well, in which case i lost 2k vouchers and had no evidence because it just happened like snap, and the clothing synthesis as well!

I personally think it is the most rediculous way of synthezing there is in this game i mean, you pay 20 dollars for a set of wings or a full set of clothing and when you try to strengthen it up (which u also pay for! good luck charms and fashion cores, 395 each!) they randomly change into something completely else!

So heres basicly where that comes to:

R2games wartune offers releases of clothing and the clothing synthesis, you buy balans so that you can affort the clothing you would like to have! and you also buy the synthesis materials (charms & cores). but instead of upgrading the armor another thing happens, YOUR CLOTHING CHANGES!

so in which possible way on this earth is it logical to pay dollars to get balans specificly for the item you want, you pay more dollars so you can upgrade it and when you do, it changes! My question to you and R2games is why would anyone spend money on something they want (which they expect to stay the same way as when they BOUGHT the item!), and then afterwards spend more money to change the clothing they bought which they DID'NT! want to change!

What do you guys think about all that!?!?!?!?

Congratulations R2games on the most stupidest game idea ever made!

Sharinnegan (server133, Esterwyn) Misfits.
    Jowlss

R2games didn't make the game.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

no, but they continue to develop it so they should make it better, not just copy it from orgninal

Comment

I've not heard of anyone losing balens, and anyway they can keep track of every balens spent. Open a ticket.

Balen hack? HA! Good luck with that one! Unless stolen credit card / phone hack there is no way to get free balens beside the free balens offer.

Clothing system? Errrrr whats wrong with that? O.o http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....clothing-guide ← might help you.
        *edit* I used to have a badass scythe as a weapon, and after upgrading, ended up with an UGLY broom, which I kept actually. Makes it original 2 shotting some players with a broom....Made me love it! But that's me..

Cheers!
        Last edited by Bigblete; 04-23-2013, 05:58 AM.
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
        Weak warrior

Comment

Clothing conversion is there for a reason you know...

Comment

More customization would be excellent... Mainly the character, but there's also mounts, cities. And free customization doesn't have to affect stats.

Comment

whats the point of clothing conversion when your item automaticly changes after you lvl it?
              Jowlss

Comment

i meant the way they did the clothing synthesis not the entire game
                Jowlss

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
                  I've not heard of anyone losing balens, and anyway they can keep track of every balens spent. Open a ticket.

Balen hack? HA! Good luck with that one! Unless stolen credit card / phone hack there is no way to get free balens beside the free balens offer.

Clothing system? Errrrr whats wrong with that? O.o http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....clothing-guide ← might help you.
                  *edit* I used to have a badass scythe as a weapon, and after upgrading, ended up with an UGLY broom, which I kept actually. Makes it original 2 shotting some players with a broom....Made me love it! But that's me..

Cheers!
                  Lol Actually their logs are bogus i proved that several times.

Balens lost for no reason also proven so please.

About balens HACK, that as many other things is possible and if you actually know what you do not hard, if you don't well it can be done but good luck.

Comment

Working...
                  X