Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions Put the PVE lvl 60 shards for insigines inside of Crypt Shop to!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions Put the PVE lvl 60 shards for insigines inside of Crypt Shop to!

I want to see the lvl 60 PVE shards for armor, helm, bow, and bronch inside of Crypt tookens.

Some its now is more easy to get crypt tookens that man can get ingiens.

keep renew the medalion take must of all insigines man get 2-3 shards a weak over the renew.

So should be nice to have a chooes to pay it for Crypt tookens to if man want.

And if man not renew the medalion man lose more match in the arena and lose insigines there to :/
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

ehem...

i don't understand what you are trying to say.

Comment

Me neither.

I think he is saying this game is too hard. He wants something easier to play with.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I want ablet to buy the Legendary shards for lvl 60 in the Crypt Shop for Crypt tooken so i can spend crypt tookens instent of Insigines insidie of Arena Shop.

Just now can man only buy the Rings, and Jewels vs Trinkets Shards for 160 Crypt tookens x 15 pice man need for upgrade to legendary.

I want ablet to buy the 60 shards for Armor, Bronch, and Hat for crypt tookens to.

Is so hard spend 800 insigines per pice insidie for Arena Shop.

Also put inside of Crypt Shop to so man can select how to buy them. me Insigines or me Crypt tookens.

[Lvl. 60 Epic Helmet Shard]
        [Lvl. 60 Epic Necklace Shard]
        [Lvl. 60 Epic Armor Shard]
        Last edited by dwmedia; 04-24-2013, 12:43 AM.
        Character - Taggen
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

It's called "Legendary" for a reason. It shouldn't be too easy to get, everyone has to work for it...

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            It's called "Legendary" for a reason. It shouldn't be too easy to get, everyone has to work for it...
            Crypt Tookens is still a limit of 190 per day is still a work for get it. Is not like you get how mutch about that ever.

Insigines you can get over 400 per day frome arena.

But have the Epic mats for insigines is must impossibol wen coste over 2xxx renew the medalion and them have remove one GB was mutch eser wen is was 4 GB a weak to save up insigines now is must impossibol to save up.

Specielt if man need works some days of the GB days man have not even close to renew the medalion alredy.

its not meant man should not have another life that just be at Wartune wen GB osv are and **** in the works/friends/family only for be ablet to buy a new medalion for another 7 days.

-------------------------------
            CreamySaucepan : I can understand you dont agree to that do you not have no life outside of the wartune must be sad not have another things to do in you life that just play Wartune.
            Last edited by dwmedia; 04-24-2013, 09:25 AM.
            Character - Taggen
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

(English isn't my naturel language, and it's really hard to read what you write, dwmedia)
              Renewing med cost... around 2k/week. Arenas everyday gives 2800 insignas/week. + some BG insignas. + some GB.
              It's enough.
              Legendary items are hard to get, even for people who play 20h/24h. Don't make them easy to get for everyone.
              E314
              Armor Games - S2
              Lv 65
              FairyTail

Comment

Originally posted by e314159 View Post
                (English isn't my naturel language, and it's really hard to read what you write, dwmedia)
                Renewing med cost... around 2k/week. Arenas everyday gives 2800 insignas/week. + some BG insignas. + some GB.
                It's enough.
                Legendary items are hard to get, even for people who play 20h/24h. Don't make them easy to get for everyone.
                Ofc if man can play everything is prettly easy to get 3-4 shards a weak.

But all are not like you and CreamySaucepan some not have life, friends, works, school, home stuff to do maby non girl friends osv.

People some just live about play Wartune.

Think for people some maby can do 2-3 arena a weak and maby 1 GB a weak maby 2.

becouse of real life stuff to do so man missing out the stuff. We all can not be at wartune do them want to put the time to play it.

Its not possibol be at computer just wen Wartune want us there for play.

And for us like that is hard enogut do them remove Saturday GB wen is a day off frome Works, osv and maby have some more times to play.
                Character - Taggen
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

(Seriously... make an effort... it's worse than Google translate...)
                  Well... i do average 1-2 GB/Week (i have a real life), miss arenas on week-ends, and BG only gives few insignas.
                  I'm still able to get my weekly medallion, and some shards. Why would you want more? If you want top stuff quickly, stop having a real life. Or go play WoW on a private server where you can buy everything.
                  E314
                  Armor Games - S2
                  Lv 65
                  FairyTail

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                    Ofc if man can play everything is prettly easy to get 3-4 shards a weak.

But all are not like you and CreamySaucepan some not have life, friends, works, school, home stuff to do maby non girl friends osv.

People some just live about play Wartune.

Think for people some maby can do 2-3 arena a weak and maby 1 GB a weak maby 2.

becouse of real life stuff to do so man missing out the stuff. We all can not be at wartune do them want to put the time to play it.

Its not possibol be at computer just wen Wartune want us there for play.

And for us like that is hard enogut do them remove Saturday GB wen is a day off frome Works, osv and maby have some more times to play.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Fry.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	1668772
                    Not sure if I just got insulted for not having a life, or if I once again don't understand a word dw is saying...
                    Last edited by CreamySaucepan; 04-24-2013, 11:39 AM.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40000[/ATTACH]
                      Not sure if I just got insulted for not having a life, or if I once again don't understand a word dw is saying...
                      Hahaha love it..

And yes I think you were insulted for not having a life *points and laughs*

Just don't insult me for not having a life either...
                      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                      BR: 67K
                      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                        Hahaha love it..

And yes I think you were insulted for not having a life *points and laughs*

Just don't insult me for not having a life either...
                        *points and laughs at Barby* Ah well, at least we can form a No Lifer Club. We should have jackets!

Comment

*points and laughs at Barby* Ah well, at least we can form a No Lifer Club. We should have jackets!
                          Ooooooh I like jackets

+1 for No Lifers
                          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                          BR: 67K
                          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Can the no lifers club get pin badges too? Cos then I'm definitely in...
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                              I want to see the lvl 60 PVE shards for armor, helm, bow, and bronch inside of Crypt tookens.

Some its now is more easy to get crypt tookens that man can get ingiens.

keep renew the medalion take must of all insigines man get 2-3 shards a weak over the renew.

So should be nice to have a chooes to pay it for Crypt tookens to if man want.

And if man not renew the medalion man lose more match in the arena and lose insigines there to :/
                              IT does not make sense to put insignia inside of Crypt Shop. They in Arena shop only.
                              Game: Wartune
                              Server: 2 Edena Village
                              Class: Mage
                              Name: Mary Magdalene
                              Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                              Flying with the fishes,
                              Or maybe in the Ocean,
                              swimming with the pigeons,
                              See my world is Different.

Comment