Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Suggestions Put the PVE lvl 60 shards for insigines inside of Crypt Shop to!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions Put the PVE lvl 60 shards for insigines inside of Crypt Shop to!

I want to see the lvl 60 PVE shards for armor, helm, bow, and bronch inside of Crypt tookens.

Some its now is more easy to get crypt tookens that man can get ingiens.

keep renew the medalion take must of all insigines man get 2-3 shards a weak over the renew.

So should be nice to have a chooes to pay it for Crypt tookens to if man want.

And if man not renew the medalion man lose more match in the arena and lose insigines there to :/

• e314159
    replied
    Tetris isn't easy.
    Or, if you find it easy, try Bastet.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    And no. The game must be challenging.

If you want something easy, play tetris.

Leave a comment:

• e314159
    replied
    Well.... just no.
    The shops have different items. It's two different shops, and too much competition between them could lead to price drops, which no-one wants, because even "I play 30 min/day" players would be able to get top gear.
    It's a game mechanic, I still think a player with a real life can get around 3k insignas/week, it's enough to progress.

Leave a comment:

• Xhiah
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    Epic some Epic you can buy Jewels and Rings Shards in Crypt shop.

And Epic for Armor, Helm, Weapons, Nec inside of Arena Shop.

The Epic Shards should be awsome be inside of the both shops. All of them.
    Well people got confused with your title. O_O

Leave a comment:

• Xhiah
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]40000[/ATTACH]
    Not sure if I just got insulted for not having a life, or if I once again don't understand a word dw is saying...
    This is good stuff XD

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by Xhiah View Post
    IT does not make sense to put insignia inside of Crypt Shop. They in Arena shop only.
    Epic some Epic you can buy Jewels and Rings Shards in Crypt shop.

And Epic for Armor, Helm, Weapons, Nec inside of Arena Shop.

The Epic Shards should be awsome be inside of the both shops. All of them.

Leave a comment:

• Xhiah
    replied
    I want to see the lvl 60 PVE shards for armor, helm, bow, and bronch inside of Crypt tookens.

Some its now is more easy to get crypt tookens that man can get ingiens.

keep renew the medalion take must of all insigines man get 2-3 shards a weak over the renew.

So should be nice to have a chooes to pay it for Crypt tookens to if man want.

And if man not renew the medalion man lose more match in the arena and lose insigines there to :/
    IT does not make sense to put insignia inside of Crypt Shop. They in Arena shop only.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Can the no lifers club get pin badges too? Cos then I'm definitely in...

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    *points and laughs at Barby* Ah well, at least we can form a No Lifer Club. We should have jackets!
    Ooooooh I like jackets

+1 for No Lifers

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Hahaha love it..

And yes I think you were insulted for not having a life *points and laughs*

Just don't insult me for not having a life either...
    *points and laughs at Barby* Ah well, at least we can form a No Lifer Club. We should have jackets!

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]40000[/ATTACH]
    Not sure if I just got insulted for not having a life, or if I once again don't understand a word dw is saying...
    Hahaha love it..

And yes I think you were insulted for not having a life *points and laughs*

Just don't insult me for not having a life either...

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Ofc if man can play everything is prettly easy to get 3-4 shards a weak.

But all are not like you and CreamySaucepan some not have life, friends, works, school, home stuff to do maby non girl friends osv.

People some just live about play Wartune.

Think for people some maby can do 2-3 arena a weak and maby 1 GB a weak maby 2.

becouse of real life stuff to do so man missing out the stuff. We all can not be at wartune do them want to put the time to play it.

Its not possibol be at computer just wen Wartune want us there for play.

And for us like that is hard enogut do them remove Saturday GB wen is a day off frome Works, osv and maby have some more times to play.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Fry.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	1668772
    Last edited by CreamySaucepan; 04-24-2013, 12:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• e314159
    replied
    (Seriously... make an effort... it's worse than Google translate...)
    Well... i do average 1-2 GB/Week (i have a real life), miss arenas on week-ends, and BG only gives few insignas.
    I'm still able to get my weekly medallion, and some shards. Why would you want more? If you want top stuff quickly, stop having a real life. Or go play WoW on a private server where you can buy everything.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by e314159 View Post
    (English isn't my naturel language, and it's really hard to read what you write, dwmedia)
    Renewing med cost... around 2k/week. Arenas everyday gives 2800 insignas/week. + some BG insignas. + some GB.
    It's enough.
    Legendary items are hard to get, even for people who play 20h/24h. Don't make them easy to get for everyone.
    Ofc if man can play everything is prettly easy to get 3-4 shards a weak.

But all are not like you and CreamySaucepan some not have life, friends, works, school, home stuff to do maby non girl friends osv.

People some just live about play Wartune.

Think for people some maby can do 2-3 arena a weak and maby 1 GB a weak maby 2.

becouse of real life stuff to do so man missing out the stuff. We all can not be at wartune do them want to put the time to play it.

Its not possibol be at computer just wen Wartune want us there for play.

And for us like that is hard enogut do them remove Saturday GB wen is a day off frome Works, osv and maby have some more times to play.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X