Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

such a fun game, to bad they are making it a dead game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think i need to respec shield to full strength and shadow trash im just not generating enough dmg 12k patk is **** i removed a lot of my hp gems for pdef.
    most of my gear bar the 2 legends r pdef mdef patk only use 2 hp gems in legend jewels. i think i gone need to cash was trying to do it without but it takes way longer and iv kind of got stuck atm 45k no coin is pretty good but the gem patterns i will need to buy to carry on growing

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
      dual skills..i havnt found the need for tenacity or apollos in pvp cause for me bg is about getting as much kills as fast as possible+having tenacity would mean giving up my edd and ww which would affect my damage in wb i can do 90k first round if i dont lag.
      i somewhat do have the hp and def to keep my sheild and build up 17kptak 16kpdef 11kmef 66khp 2.6k block
      How does WW work in wb? My guess this would only work with pve gear since ww wouljd take forever to build rage for and it's a really slow skill to use first.

Comment

Originally posted by Phate123 View Post
        i think i need to respec shield to full strength and shadow trash im just not generating enough dmg 12k patk is **** i removed a lot of my hp gems for pdef.
        most of my gear bar the 2 legends r pdef mdef patk only use 2 hp gems in legend jewels. i think i gone need to cash was trying to do it without but it takes way longer and iv kind of got stuck atm 45k no coin is pretty good but the gem patterns i will need to buy to carry on growing
        Ya with your stats there's no way you can pull off what FortisKing can do. No offense or anything but the low hp and low patk compared to FortisKing isn't enough dps. Get more hp for sure and max your shield. That be a life savor. If you plan on going duel skills then maybe you an try FortisKing build. However, I still suggust for minimum funds to go the one or two builds I posted.

Comment

the 2nd one os what ill work towards just gona move a few points the around so i can shadow thrash up

Comment

Working...
          X