Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

such a fun game, to bad they are making it a dead game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• such a fun game, to bad they are making it a dead game

i see so many quitting, the unfairness of the game has made so many leave, not only will they not be back, but will prob never play another r2 game, or if they do, will not spend any cash, this game is great and so fun to play, but to make it so one sided for the archers, r2 not every one wants to play archers btw, and to have the knights do so poorly is a joke, at least a mage has a small chance when potted to beat archers the same level, the person who is in charge of r2 is a joke and does not know what he is doing, if he did the game not be dying like the thirst of night game did on kabam, when the game dies and u open another, you will see less people play and allot less spend on ur games, you might have time to fix ur issues, but i am sure u are to stupid to do so.

Thank you to the mod for editing my post so that I do not get banned from the forums for breaking the rules, its part of why I love Kitwritten
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 04-24-2013, 07:56 AM.

Life is also unfair. Will quit life for that?
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

Comment

again, lots of stupid ignorant people out there, you know who i mean

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
        you should work for r2 games

Comment

comparing quitting game to quitting life? lol, major facepalm. after you quit the game you can do lots of things with the extra time, after you quit your life you cannot do anything with no time left at all. that's a clear difference.

Comment

you kidding? that knight must be sucks, knight>archer>mage..
            never based pvp in lvl only, come on just quit already. you play without even thinking

Comment

Originally posted by R25488585 View Post
              you kidding? that knight must be sucks, knight>archer>mage..
              never based pvp in lvl only, come on just quit already. you play without even thinking
              i am a mage, and u need to be the one quitting, if you cant see whats going on, you also should work for r2 games

Comment

You don't know nothing about knights then or how to build one correctly. Knights do have a hard time against mages but they arnt suppose to kill them that easy in the first place. It isn't impossible to beat mages but it is extremely hard. That is why you stick with archers and other knights and only go after mages you can handle. This game is not suppose to be a cake walk where you can beat every class in teh game and theres only one major OP class. All classes have strengths and weakness. If you're to ignorant to understand that mages arn't GOD in this game and can be beaten then don't post stupid ****. Who cares if you're a mage. I am a knight and I do not have as much problems as all these whiners in forums are having. You build your class correctly you won't be whining as much.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  You don't know nothing about knights then or how to build one correctly. Knights do have a hard time against mages but they arnt suppose to kill them that easy in the first place. It isn't impossible to beat mages but it is extremely hard. That is why you stick with archers and other knights and only go after mages you can handle. This game is not suppose to be a cake walk where you can beat every class in teh game and theres only one major OP class. All classes have strengths and weakness. If you're to ignorant to understand that mages arn't GOD in this game and can be beaten then don't post stupid ****. Who cares if you're a mage. I am a knight and I do not have as much problems as all these whiners in forums are having. You build your class correctly you won't be whining as much.
                  yeah but the game is a cakewalk for archers, that why more fairness is needed, no one cares they have to fight and work hard, but they care when they see archers dominate everything on game, archers dominate wb, they also dominate crypts, also bg, why they get more gold then the rest, they also have more attack then the rest, i have played all 3, and wow what a difference when you play an archer, i just dont like to be an archer, i like to be a mage, but for those who want to be a knight, they will quit and never return, if people all wanted to be archers, this game be great, again, this game will see less and less money, then they will close the game, if u look, they keep making server merges, thats because so many quit, some will quit no matter what, but most quit cuz game and fairness

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
                    yeah but the game is a cakewalk for archers, that why more fairness is needed, no one cares they have to fight and work hard, but they care when they see archers dominate everything on game, archers dominate wb, they also dominate crypts, also bg, why they get more gold then the rest, they also have more attack then the rest, i have played all 3, and wow what a difference when you play an archer, i just dont like to be an archer, i like to be a mage, but for those who want to be a knight, they will quit and never return, if people all wanted to be archers, this game be great, again, this game will see less and less money, then they will close the game, if u look, they keep making server merges, thats because so many quit, some will quit no matter what, but most quit cuz game and fairness
                    Your statement is true early in the game, when everyone is weak. As game goes on, you will see things differently. Once you will reach endgame content, you may not like playing archer as much. They die fast in PvE, and get destroyed in PvP. Unless you have a couple thousand dollars to invest in an archer for endgame, you will see that domination terminated rather quickly.

Cheers!
                    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                    Weak warrior

Comment

Im a Mage, and I routinely take out Archers AIs in solo Duels...Archers that have over 15k more HP, around 2k more ATK than me, and same lvl of Troops as me. And I havent even upgraded the specialized Astral(s) rly much...so I think Bigbletes posting is right, and OP simply hasnt experienced what I experience by now. Ofc this all will get a shift for some time with the extremely cashing Top Archers on my Server being able to buy at least part of the 60Rage Set...but I know I will be able to couter that occasionally also.

Comment

Your statement is true early in the game, when everyone is weak. As game goes on, you will see things differently. Once you will reach endgame content, you may not like playing archer as much. They die fast in PvE, and get destroyed in PvP. Unless you have a couple thousand dollars to invest in an archer for endgame, you will see that domination terminated rather quickly.

Cheers!
                        see thats the problem, no one is sticking around for end game, they need to fix that, the guild we created is great, allot have stayed just cuz we all like each other, but i see allot og guilds dying, people quitting, one guy had a mage, he spent a ton of cash, and quit cuz of archers, he wont be back, and will not pay for r2 games anymore, i think he also said he was asking paypal for cash back, he didnt get the services he was expecting, not sure if he got it, but i would think he did

Comment

Originally posted by Kastergir View Post
                          Im a Mage, and I routinely take out Archers AIs in solo Duels...Archers that have over 15k more HP, around 2k more ATK than me, and same lvl of Troops as me. And I havent even upgraded the specialized Astral(s) rly much...so I think Bigbletes posting is right, and OP simply hasnt experienced what I experience by now. Ofc this all will get a shift for some time with the extremely cashing Top Archers on my Server being able to buy at least part of the 60Rage Set...but I know I will be able to couter that occasionally also.
                          share how u are doing this, i am same level, have higher br, higher attack, and higher def then they do and still i am losing, the gap is getting closer, i am losing by less now, so please share what u are doing

Comment

share how u are doing this, i am same level, have higher br, higher attack, and higher def then they do and still i am losing, the gap is getting closer, i am losing by less now, so please share what u are doing
                            Post a SS of your char. And tell us the stats of the archer you're dealing with

Comment

I love knights and wouldn't change to any other class even if knights got weaker. Knights arnt even weak you just dont know how to play one if you claim they suck. Knights can make top 10 in wb with out balens. I have doneit many times. Just on voucher buff and pots.

Comment

Working...
                              X