such a fun game, to bad they are making it a dead game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    I love knights and wouldn't change to any other class even if knights got weaker. Knights arnt even weak you just dont know how to play one if you claim they suck. Knights can make top 10 in wb with out balens. I have doneit many times. Just on voucher buff and pots.
    Same here. I'm still in top 10 even though my combo break lots of time due to lag. I missed like 1-2 atk ea turn and still managed to do better than some mages with higher dmg with PVE set than me. I'm able to compete with archers at times if my chain didn't break.

Comment

my stats 1347 patck, 8187 pdef, 12994 matk, 11410 mdef, 30895 hp, troop count 1006
      there stats 12507 patk, 7345 pdef, 922 matk, 8794 mdef, crit 1864, block 206, hp 35390, troop count 1049
      my astrols will destroyer, matk, mdef 5, goddess blessing and pdef 4
      there astrols patck, snipers edge determination 5, goddess blessing and mdef 4

so what can i do to beat this one consistenly, what skills should i be using

atm i have lightning and rain of fire at 5, damation at 3, meteor destroyer 3, heal 2 and suntorial 2
      Last edited by ysolar; 04-24-2013, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
        my stats 1347 patck, 8187 pdef, 12994 matk, 11410 mdef, 30895 hp, troop count 1006
        there stats 12507 patk, 7345 pdef, 922 matk, 8794 mdef, crit 1864, block 206, hp 35390, troop count 1049
        my astrols will destroyer, matk, mdef 5, goddess blessing and pdef 4
        there astrols patck, snipers edge determination 5, goddess blessing and mdef 4

so what can i do to beat this one consistenly, what skills should i be using

atm i have lightning and rain of fire at 5, damation at 3, meteor destroyer 3, heal 2 and suntorial 2
        The reason you are losing is your facing a player who has better stats. Your matk is higher than his patk but his mdef is higher than your pdef. He has a slight increase in his troop toughness over yours and he has 5k hp more than you do. So long story short this guy has more hp and does more damage with his crits than you do with your regular attacks...next please.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
          The reason you are losing is your facing a player who has better stats. Your matk is higher than his patk but his mdef is higher than your pdef. He has a slight increase in his troop toughness over yours and he has 5k hp more than you do. So long story short this guy has more hp and does more damage with his crits than you do with your regular attacks...next please.
          well everyone is saying less stats i should win, did u read what they said, so why am i not winning

Comment

well everyone is saying less stats i should win, did u read what they said, so why am i not winning
            also why does he get more damage then i do, that is what i like to know, should not be that way, i should get a bit more damage with my astrols, but the game favors archers, so they get higher hits and better stats, i see what this guy has, and his gems, i should be higher, yet he is, so yeah archers are favored in the game

Comment

also why does he get more damage then i do, that is what i like to know, should not be that way, i should get a bit more damage with my astrols, but the game favors archers, so they get higher hits and better stats, i see what this guy has, and his gems, i should be higher, yet he is, so yeah archers are favored in the game
              No your missing the point. Your matk is only about 500 points higher than his patk but his mdef is about 700 points higher than your pdef so based on that alone he'll do more each attack. Add in his crits which does around 50-55% more damage per hit then yes he'll do more damage.

In regards about your earlier post...you'll never beat an opponent who has higher stats unless its against the AI and that's because their astrals are negated. If your opponent has more hp, more attack, better troops, higher defenses, better astrals, better skill selection, more advanced academy skills...how are you supposed to beat them?

So to answer your question...no the archer is not favored over any other class.
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Meteor is actually not worth the skillpoints in terms of rage and cd. Get your Heals to lvl 3 asap. Instead of Meteor, lvl Thunderer . Its amazing how you can fell people - provided you get the rage together - once the timer gets you to the 50% added dmg. Ofc increase your PDEF Astral to lvl 5, 6 asap. Get a Guardain Angel and lvl to 4 at least. Equip that instead of your Willpower when duelling Archers . Try putting your troops bhind you when duelling Archers, freeze doesnt affect you then . I also found Archers are more likely to hit back row very often with Arrow shot and muli strike. Your troop count also is a weakness. Open up with one Rain, then cast Suntoria. Do one LB, then rain again...and the troops should be gone. If not, youre in trouble anyways, no mater what class you face.

Comment

Since we seem to have a few less expenrienced players in this thread, take this as a guideline: this game is made so: knights wins over archer. archer wins over mage. mage wins over knights. Of course some can stack gems / astrals / refine to try cancel this natural circle, but for the most part it's how it goes. So go aim for classes you are naturally strong against, and all will be fine for you. This is especially valid in battlegrounds.
                  Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                  Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                  Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                  Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Kastergir View Post
                    Meteor is actually not worth the skillpoints in terms of rage and cd. Get your Heals to lvl 3 asap. Instead of Meteor, lvl Thunderer . Its amazing how you can fell people - provided you get the rage together - once the timer gets you to the 50% added dmg. Ofc increase your PDEF Astral to lvl 5, 6 asap. Get a Guardain Angel and lvl to 4 at least. Equip that instead of your Willpower when duelling Archers . Try putting your troops bhind you when duelling Archers, freeze doesnt affect you then . I also found Archers are more likely to hit back row very often with Arrow shot and muli strike. Your troop count also is a weakness. Open up with one Rain, then cast Suntoria. Do one LB, then rain again...and the troops should be gone. If not, youre in trouble anyways, no mater what class you face.
                    YOu need meteor for puri which is very important for later MPs.

Comment

lol got be joking archer with lvl 60 templars is near impossible to hit around even on the same br knights get one attack that can reach the back row .iv got 45 k br not a coiner 12k pdef and 12k patk 9k mdef 46k hp im half dead before i even get a strike on the archer at back.

whirlwind is the only knight attack that can strike to back row while i kill the front row troops the archer hits me 4 or 5 times before i can target him directly. bubble is near worthless as a double hit will split it reflect will take some hp off him but he will normally will have around 80% hp left . then the clock click downs 50% boost for his dmg and he fires faster then i can hit him back more so now duble hit for knight is nearly impossible unless your lagging.

the cloths make little difference for knights yes we can open for whirlwind but it barley dents templars most lvl 60 archer have deep freeze on bar which slows knights down even more were screwed
                      something need to be done for knights maybe a small change like letting slasher target any where would be a good start that way we have a chance to strike at back or intercept to get a similar boost this will make knights a lot more better for pvp fixing our block slightly back up would also help us alot.
                      Last edited by Phate123; 04-24-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phate123 View Post
                        lol got be joking archer with lvl 60 templars is near impossible to hit around even on the same br knights get one attack that can reach the back row .iv got 45 k br not a coiner 12k pdef and 12k patk 9k mdef 46k hp im half dead before i even get a strike on the archer at back.

whirlwind is the only knight attack that can strike to back row while i kill the front row troops the archer hits me 4 or 5 times before i can target him directly. bubble is near worthless as a double hit will split it reflect will take some hp off him but he will normally will have around 80% hp left . then the clock click downs 50% boost for his dmg and he fires faster then i can hit him back more so now duble hit for knight is nearly impossible unless your lagging.

the cloths make little difference for knights yes we can open for whirlwind but it barley dents templars most lvl 60 archer have deep freeze on bar which slows knights down even more were screwed
                        something need to be done for knights maybe a small change like letting slasher target any where would be a good start that way we have a chance to strike at back or intercept to get a similar boost this will make knights a lot more better for pvp fixing our block slightly back up would also help us alot.
                        You're just bad at knight. Knowing archer can deep freeze and you're still on the back row makes you a genius! Bubble worthless? Not if you have good defense and HP. Also, archer can scatter away your bubble FYI. If you're losing to an archer as a knight, you're just bad.

Comment

lol another mouthy cashier no surprise i put my stats in it will take a knight 6 hits to clear lvl 6 templars unless you have dropped money in

Comment

Originally posted by Phate123 View Post
                            lol another mouthy cashier no surprise i put my stats in it will take a knight 6 hits to clear lvl 6 templars unless you have dropped money in
                            called me a cashier because there is nothing for you to argue back? You're so bad. Seriously learn to play a knight before you QQ in forum

Comment

gte 45 br with out coining no wings in 5 months then speak to me

Comment

wasn't qqing not asking for major changes just small alters to spells every other class can reach the back row with there spells why r knights locked to front row only

Comment

Working...
                                X