Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phate123 View Post
    gte 45 br with out coining no wings in 5 months then speak to me
    casher or non casher it has nothing to do with knight vs archer hello? The fact that you can't beat an archer just shows you're bad. Knight pwn archer by nature.

Comment

lol another mouthy cashier no surprise i put my stats in it will take a knight 6 hits to clear lvl 6 templars unless you have dropped money in
      Nah he's correct if you lose to an archer especially ones that have same BR or lower you are terrible as a knight. I bet you went crit and dps or just don't have the right build. I have no troubles against archers. Mages are the ones that kill me but that's bc they are suppose to. Only hard cashier knights and archers can beat me. knights and archers same BR or lower Ill beat them most of the time. Sometimes they get lucky but majority of time I win. If you built your knight with good block, pdef, and hp you should be able to take many hits from archers with out dying too fast. There delp shouldn't be a big deal either. Build it correctly and learn to play your knight well and you won't have problems.

Comment

i have 2.5k block and use will destroy lvl 5 orange and i have goddess blessing lvl 5 all astrals r lvl 5 mdef pdef patk 6th astral is is block but its purples lvl 5 so pls tell em where i have gone wrong my attack is a little low gem all lvl 5 pdef mdef patk and 3 hp gems have u come up to lvl 60 templars yet with full academy skills it takes me 6 hits to bring them down so pls point out where i can improve with out dropping cash got lvl 55 pvp set got 2 leg jewels 55 and max guild skills

Click image for larger version

Name:	skills.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	1668781
        Last edited by Phate123; 04-24-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

i have 2.5k block and use will destroy lvl 5 orange and i have goddess blessing lvl 5 all astrals r lvl 5 mdef pdef patk 6th astral is is block but its purples lvl 5 so pls tell em where i have gone wrong my attack is a little low gem all lvl 5 pdef mdef patk and 3 hp gems have u come up to lvl 60 templars yet with full academy skills it takes me 6 hits to bring them down so pls point out where i can improve with out dropping cash got lvl 55 pvp set got 2 leg jewels 55 and max guild skills

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40026[/ATTACH]
          Your shield is low so it will ofc break too fast, you got no tenacity so you will be taking more dmg due to not a lot of reduce dmg. Sure you got the dps skills maxed but what is good for all that dps if you can't tank your hits? You die too fast and that's why. Lasting a long battle will help you survive longer. I haven't fought 60 troops but I have fought 55 troops which is more or less the same. I do agree it does take a bit to take them down and get to the person but if you build your knight more tankish you can last longer. Long enough to take out the troops and have a really good chance in beating them. Unless they are hard cashers you should win the battle.

Get a lot of reduce dmg, 55k+hp pdef 10k+ and you should do well. You have a good amount of block already so that isn't anything to worry about. What is your hp and pdef like? Show a ss or explain all your stats. I am sure I can or someone can explain what you are doing wrong. From your skill build though I can tell you that with out those defensive skills you will end up losing more often than winning due to not being tanky enough. Oh and another thing. Don't underestimte trasher. That is a very good skill to use until you get a pve set to do delph easier. Trasher can do a lot of dmg on it's own. WirlWind is great but no need to max it. Lvl 3 is just as good.

Comment

45 k br not a coiner 12k pdef and 12k patk 9k mdef 46k hp talents seal lvl 15 iron will lvl 1 and lvl1 puncture got lvl 1 cloths full set form events and i'm a crusader not been in bg since lvl 59/ it templars that are doing me over carnt seem to brake them down lvl 45 they match lvl 59 knights llv 60 they take so much to bring down thats my main problem in gvg when they don't have there troops i can tear them apart in solo and pvp im cannon fodder because i can't brake thru to kill the squish's behind even matching br if they have max troops its over my troops are 50 and enlightened to lvl 3 patk
            normal attack order slasher whirlwind then ultimate slash then slash building rage toward either whirlwind or delphic if i have got thru to target behind

what would you suggest for tree can u link

Comment

45 k br not a coiner 12k pdef and 12k patk 9k mdef 46k hp talents seal lvl 15 iron will lvl 1 and lvl1 puncture got lvl 1 cloths full set form events and i'm a crusader not been in bg since lvl 59/ it templars that are doing me over carnt seem to brake them down lvl 45 they match lvl 59 knights llv 60 they take so much to bring down thats my main problem in gvg when they don't have there troops i can tear them apart in solo and pvp im cannon fodder because i can't brake thru to kill the squish's behind even matching br if they have max troops its over my troops are 50 and enlightened to lvl 3 patk
              normal attack order slasher whirlwind then ultimate slash then slash building rage toward either whirlwind or delphic if i have got thru to target behind

Tell me your srv and name. I'll take a look and tell you what to work on

Comment

For a non casher you want either of these two trees in my opinion. Both work very well.

skill tree 1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                skill tree 2

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Skill tree one will give you a bit everything so you be more or less balance out. However, your slashers won't be as strong so you may not want this tree. It is good for world boss though and pvp. If you really want maxed wirlwind you can take out one point in EDD and put in your AOE instead. However, I think lvl 3 ww is plenty in my opinion. Your choice though. Skill tree 2 maxes out both slashers which are your main skills so it packs a nice punch. However, world boss won't be as great with this one since you won't have enhance delp. You also won't have intercept so you be limited on pvp skills. I am currently doing the second tree build which works out pretty awesome for me. I am a light casher. Spend on vip and some rods that's about it.

No matter what though you want you defense tree maxed out. If you are a casher then you can have both trees available but since you are not a casher you need one of these builds. Going pure dps limits you on being the tank that you should be. That is why archers will kill you more since you won't have tenacity nor a good shield to handle it. Your hp is a bit low as well for a knight. Try aiming for 50k+ at least and max out your bubble. You be able to tank more hits that way.
                Last edited by 0xykotton; 04-24-2013, 11:31 PM.

Comment

I like the second skill tree more. The slasher and ult slasher are by far our biggest weapons and that tenacity can be a life saver.
                  Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                  BR: 67K
                  Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

the 2nd one was what i was kinda working towards but these tree are a long way off next few talent points will need to be sunk long my shield line but your talking a few weeks a for that.
                    the archer i duel are stacked pdef patk running int lvl 60 archers with 8-9k pdef 14-15k patk crits in 2ks since 1.5 came live thy seem to crit twice as much and i really get a dodge any more or heal back and now with the templars dumped in front in near impossible to get near them. mages are just as bad the only thing is they don't have as much pdef normally which means when i whirlwind i can some time spike a ulti slasher over the back mages bring down lvl 55 temples in 2 aoe plus they also melt me as well.

the templars will grow in problem for knights atm the average lvl is 50 give it a few weeks and every one will have templars at max lvl then a lot more knights non cashier will give up and i'm starting to hear the same moans from archers with mages slaughtering them between the cloths and new troops mages have benefited the most overall.

the skill trees weren't designed to deal with every one have unlimited rage before knights had the advantage because we can regen rage pretty fast but that gap has gone now completely a person with full lvl 5 cloths and 55 pvp set starts with 69 rage my suggestion would be an overhaul on the skill tree to rebalance them even in lvl 1 cloths my knight is regular everythin on cd and full rage increase decrease casting times, changes to ways spells work for knights i suggested earlier would go along way to rebalancing things other class i don't noiv have only mess around with a mage at low lvl but i'm sure there finding similar problems.

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
                      again, lots of stupid ignorant people out there, you know who i mean
                      your calling people ignorant and stupid..yet the "smart" people would know that r2games didnt make the game and what the classes do and what class is good at certain events so before you call someone ignorant or stupid get your facts right r2games is a host site 7road makes the game and chars and the patchs and what class is "better" than another and stop talking **** about knights if your knight sucks thats your fault dont blame the game i play a knight and in top 50 of cross server br rankings and can kill alot of the archers that are above me in that ranking and before you scream mega casher im not sure if i even reach 300 usd yet.play your class right and stop trying to be a archer....noob
                      IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	sk1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	1668819

this is what i use for almost everything you dont need edd but i get it cause i wanted to save more hp in bg so instead of a good fight after the 1min marker i set the qte just before 1min bonus set in so i go first and thats 1 dead mage/archer around 50k dmg if they not around 11kpdef
                        Last edited by Ashanie; 04-25-2013, 09:02 AM.

Fantasia

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]40111[/ATTACH]

this is what i use for almost everything you dont need edd but i get it cause i wanted to save more hp in bg so instead of a good fight after the 1min marker i set the qte just before 1min bonus set in so i go first and thats 1 dead mage/archer around 50k dmg if they not around 11kpdef
                          This is a good build if you are a casher I say. Since you more than likely have the hp and pdef to compensate the lack of tenacity and Apollo. The only thing about this build is not sure how you do MPs with out that Apollo shield. I would think that be a must for later MPs.

Comment

the 2nd one was what i was kinda working towards but these tree are a long way off next few talent points will need to be sunk long my shield line but your talking a few weeks a for that.
                            the archer i duel are stacked pdef patk running int lvl 60 archers with 8-9k pdef 14-15k patk crits in 2ks since 1.5 came live thy seem to crit twice as much and i really get a dodge any more or heal back and now with the templars dumped in front in near impossible to get near them. mages are just as bad the only thing is they don't have as much pdef normally which means when i whirlwind i can some time spike a ulti slasher over the back mages bring down lvl 55 temples in 2 aoe plus they also melt me as well.

the templars will grow in problem for knights atm the average lvl is 50 give it a few weeks and every one will have templars at max lvl then a lot more knights non cashier will give up and i'm starting to hear the same moans from archers with mages slaughtering them between the cloths and new troops mages have benefited the most overall.

the skill trees weren't designed to deal with every one have unlimited rage before knights had the advantage because we can regen rage pretty fast but that gap has gone now completely a person with full lvl 5 cloths and 55 pvp set starts with 69 rage my suggestion would be an overhaul on the skill tree to rebalance them even in lvl 1 cloths my knight is regular everythin on cd and full rage increase decrease casting times, changes to ways spells work for knights i suggested earlier would go along way to rebalancing things other class i don't noiv have only mess around with a mage at low lvl but i'm sure there finding similar problems.
                            High hpdef, high hp, high block with a lot of reduce dmg is suppose to help you survive longer in battle. I fought high lvl templars and sure they are a pain but it isn't impossible. If you have high hp and use shield you will last a good chunk of time with out taking hits where you can wear down the archers. Then do a wirlwind to clear them out or close to. Having high hp can do wonders for you. Tenacity helps with the crit and the dmg reduction as well. So really I don't see how you are struggling so much against archers as archers the same BR or lower is very easy to handle for a well built knight. Non cashers may have it higher but they don't have it impossible for them. Just takes more time and effort.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              This is a good build if you are a casher I say. Since you more than likely have the hp and pdef to compensate the lack of tenacity and Apollo. The only thing about this build is not sure how you do MPs with out that Apollo shield. I would think that be a must for later MPs.
                              dual skills..i havnt found the need for tenacity or apollos in pvp cause for me bg is about getting as much kills as fast as possible+having tenacity would mean giving up my edd and ww which would affect my damage in wb i can do 90k first round if i dont lag.
                              i somewhat do have the hp and def to keep my sheild and build up 17kptak 16kpdef 11kmef 66khp 2.6k block
                              Last edited by Ashanie; 04-25-2013, 09:34 AM.

Fantasia

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
                                dual skills..i havnt found the need for tenacity or apollos in pvp cause for me bg is about getting as much kills as fast as possible+having tenacity would mean giving up my edd and ww which would affect my damage in wb i can do 90k first round if i dont lag.
                                i somewhat do have the hp and def to keep my sheild and build up 17kptak 16kpdef 11kmef 66khp 2.6k block
                                Ah yes then for your stats then your build should work for the most part. You are able to kill the opponents faster than they can do to you with those strong skills coupled with your high pack and high survivability. The builds I posted though were builds non cashers or light cashers probably would use more since those compensate for the lack of defenses atm. Eventually im sure they will go somewhat your route once they build up that patk, pdef,hp, block and get pve gear though.

Comment

Working...
                                X