Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

such a fun game, to bad they are making it a dead game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ysolar
    started a topic such a fun game, to bad they are making it a dead game

such a fun game, to bad they are making it a dead game

i see so many quitting, the unfairness of the game has made so many leave, not only will they not be back, but will prob never play another r2 game, or if they do, will not spend any cash, this game is great and so fun to play, but to make it so one sided for the archers, r2 not every one wants to play archers btw, and to have the knights do so poorly is a joke, at least a mage has a small chance when potted to beat archers the same level, the person who is in charge of r2 is a joke and does not know what he is doing, if he did the game not be dying like the thirst of night game did on kabam, when the game dies and u open another, you will see less people play and allot less spend on ur games, you might have time to fix ur issues, but i am sure u are to stupid to do so.

Thank you to the mod for editing my post so that I do not get banned from the forums for breaking the rules, its part of why I love Kitwritten
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 04-24-2013, 08:56 AM.

• Phate123
    replied
    the 2nd one os what ill work towards just gona move a few points the around so i can shadow thrash up

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Phate123 View Post
    i think i need to respec shield to full strength and shadow trash im just not generating enough dmg 12k patk is **** i removed a lot of my hp gems for pdef.
    most of my gear bar the 2 legends r pdef mdef patk only use 2 hp gems in legend jewels. i think i gone need to cash was trying to do it without but it takes way longer and iv kind of got stuck atm 45k no coin is pretty good but the gem patterns i will need to buy to carry on growing
    Ya with your stats there's no way you can pull off what FortisKing can do. No offense or anything but the low hp and low patk compared to FortisKing isn't enough dps. Get more hp for sure and max your shield. That be a life savor. If you plan on going duel skills then maybe you an try FortisKing build. However, I still suggust for minimum funds to go the one or two builds I posted.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
    dual skills..i havnt found the need for tenacity or apollos in pvp cause for me bg is about getting as much kills as fast as possible+having tenacity would mean giving up my edd and ww which would affect my damage in wb i can do 90k first round if i dont lag.
    i somewhat do have the hp and def to keep my sheild and build up 17kptak 16kpdef 11kmef 66khp 2.6k block
    How does WW work in wb? My guess this would only work with pve gear since ww wouljd take forever to build rage for and it's a really slow skill to use first.

Leave a comment:

• Phate123
    replied
    i think i need to respec shield to full strength and shadow trash im just not generating enough dmg 12k patk is **** i removed a lot of my hp gems for pdef.
    most of my gear bar the 2 legends r pdef mdef patk only use 2 hp gems in legend jewels. i think i gone need to cash was trying to do it without but it takes way longer and iv kind of got stuck atm 45k no coin is pretty good but the gem patterns i will need to buy to carry on growing

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    dual skills..i havnt found the need for tenacity or apollos in pvp cause for me bg is about getting as much kills as fast as possible+having tenacity would mean giving up my edd and ww which would affect my damage in wb i can do 90k first round if i dont lag.
    i somewhat do have the hp and def to keep my sheild and build up 17kptak 16kpdef 11kmef 66khp 2.6k block
    Ah yes then for your stats then your build should work for the most part. You are able to kill the opponents faster than they can do to you with those strong skills coupled with your high pack and high survivability. The builds I posted though were builds non cashers or light cashers probably would use more since those compensate for the lack of defenses atm. Eventually im sure they will go somewhat your route once they build up that patk, pdef,hp, block and get pve gear though.

Leave a comment:

• Ashanie
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    This is a good build if you are a casher I say. Since you more than likely have the hp and pdef to compensate the lack of tenacity and Apollo. The only thing about this build is not sure how you do MPs with out that Apollo shield. I would think that be a must for later MPs.
    Last edited by Ashanie; 04-25-2013, 10:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    the 2nd one was what i was kinda working towards but these tree are a long way off next few talent points will need to be sunk long my shield line but your talking a few weeks a for that.
    the archer i duel are stacked pdef patk running int lvl 60 archers with 8-9k pdef 14-15k patk crits in 2ks since 1.5 came live thy seem to crit twice as much and i really get a dodge any more or heal back and now with the templars dumped in front in near impossible to get near them. mages are just as bad the only thing is they don't have as much pdef normally which means when i whirlwind i can some time spike a ulti slasher over the back mages bring down lvl 55 temples in 2 aoe plus they also melt me as well.

the templars will grow in problem for knights atm the average lvl is 50 give it a few weeks and every one will have templars at max lvl then a lot more knights non cashier will give up and i'm starting to hear the same moans from archers with mages slaughtering them between the cloths and new troops mages have benefited the most overall.

the skill trees weren't designed to deal with every one have unlimited rage before knights had the advantage because we can regen rage pretty fast but that gap has gone now completely a person with full lvl 5 cloths and 55 pvp set starts with 69 rage my suggestion would be an overhaul on the skill tree to rebalance them even in lvl 1 cloths my knight is regular everythin on cd and full rage increase decrease casting times, changes to ways spells work for knights i suggested earlier would go along way to rebalancing things other class i don't noiv have only mess around with a mage at low lvl but i'm sure there finding similar problems.
    High hpdef, high hp, high block with a lot of reduce dmg is suppose to help you survive longer in battle. I fought high lvl templars and sure they are a pain but it isn't impossible. If you have high hp and use shield you will last a good chunk of time with out taking hits where you can wear down the archers. Then do a wirlwind to clear them out or close to. Having high hp can do wonders for you. Tenacity helps with the crit and the dmg reduction as well. So really I don't see how you are struggling so much against archers as archers the same BR or lower is very easy to handle for a well built knight. Non cashers may have it higher but they don't have it impossible for them. Just takes more time and effort.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]40111[/ATTACH]

this is what i use for almost everything you dont need edd but i get it cause i wanted to save more hp in bg so instead of a good fight after the 1min marker i set the qte just before 1min bonus set in so i go first and thats 1 dead mage/archer around 50k dmg if they not around 11kpdef
    This is a good build if you are a casher I say. Since you more than likely have the hp and pdef to compensate the lack of tenacity and Apollo. The only thing about this build is not sure how you do MPs with out that Apollo shield. I would think that be a must for later MPs.

Leave a comment:

• Ashanie
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sk1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	1668819

this is what i use for almost everything you dont need edd but i get it cause i wanted to save more hp in bg so instead of a good fight after the 1min marker i set the qte just before 1min bonus set in so i go first and thats 1 dead mage/archer around 50k dmg if they not around 11kpdef
    Last edited by Ashanie; 04-25-2013, 10:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ashanie
    replied
    Originally posted by ysolar View Post
    again, lots of stupid ignorant people out there, you know who i mean
    your calling people ignorant and stupid..yet the "smart" people would know that r2games didnt make the game and what the classes do and what class is good at certain events so before you call someone ignorant or stupid get your facts right r2games is a host site 7road makes the game and chars and the patchs and what class is "better" than another and stop talking **** about knights if your knight sucks thats your fault dont blame the game i play a knight and in top 50 of cross server br rankings and can kill alot of the archers that are above me in that ranking and before you scream mega casher im not sure if i even reach 300 usd yet.play your class right and stop trying to be a archer....noob

Leave a comment:

• Phate123
    replied
    the 2nd one was what i was kinda working towards but these tree are a long way off next few talent points will need to be sunk long my shield line but your talking a few weeks a for that.
    the archer i duel are stacked pdef patk running int lvl 60 archers with 8-9k pdef 14-15k patk crits in 2ks since 1.5 came live thy seem to crit twice as much and i really get a dodge any more or heal back and now with the templars dumped in front in near impossible to get near them. mages are just as bad the only thing is they don't have as much pdef normally which means when i whirlwind i can some time spike a ulti slasher over the back mages bring down lvl 55 temples in 2 aoe plus they also melt me as well.

the templars will grow in problem for knights atm the average lvl is 50 give it a few weeks and every one will have templars at max lvl then a lot more knights non cashier will give up and i'm starting to hear the same moans from archers with mages slaughtering them between the cloths and new troops mages have benefited the most overall.

the skill trees weren't designed to deal with every one have unlimited rage before knights had the advantage because we can regen rage pretty fast but that gap has gone now completely a person with full lvl 5 cloths and 55 pvp set starts with 69 rage my suggestion would be an overhaul on the skill tree to rebalance them even in lvl 1 cloths my knight is regular everythin on cd and full rage increase decrease casting times, changes to ways spells work for knights i suggested earlier would go along way to rebalancing things other class i don't noiv have only mess around with a mage at low lvl but i'm sure there finding similar problems.

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    I like the second skill tree more. The slasher and ult slasher are by far our biggest weapons and that tenacity can be a life saver.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    45 k br not a coiner 12k pdef and 12k patk 9k mdef 46k hp talents seal lvl 15 iron will lvl 1 and lvl1 puncture got lvl 1 cloths full set form events and i'm a crusader not been in bg since lvl 59/ it templars that are doing me over carnt seem to brake them down lvl 45 they match lvl 59 knights llv 60 they take so much to bring down thats my main problem in gvg when they don't have there troops i can tear them apart in solo and pvp im cannon fodder because i can't brake thru to kill the squish's behind even matching br if they have max troops its over my troops are 50 and enlightened to lvl 3 patk
    normal attack order slasher whirlwind then ultimate slash then slash building rage toward either whirlwind or delphic if i have got thru to target behind

what would you suggest for tree can u link
    For a non casher you want either of these two trees in my opinion. Both work very well.

skill tree 1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    skill tree 2

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Skill tree one will give you a bit everything so you be more or less balance out. However, your slashers won't be as strong so you may not want this tree. It is good for world boss though and pvp. If you really want maxed wirlwind you can take out one point in EDD and put in your AOE instead. However, I think lvl 3 ww is plenty in my opinion. Your choice though. Skill tree 2 maxes out both slashers which are your main skills so it packs a nice punch. However, world boss won't be as great with this one since you won't have enhance delp. You also won't have intercept so you be limited on pvp skills. I am currently doing the second tree build which works out pretty awesome for me. I am a light casher. Spend on vip and some rods that's about it.

No matter what though you want you defense tree maxed out. If you are a casher then you can have both trees available but since you are not a casher you need one of these builds. Going pure dps limits you on being the tank that you should be. That is why archers will kill you more since you won't have tenacity nor a good shield to handle it. Your hp is a bit low as well for a knight. Try aiming for 50k+ at least and max out your bubble. You be able to tank more hits that way.
    Last edited by 0xykotton; 04-25-2013, 12:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• darrylim
    replied
    45 k br not a coiner 12k pdef and 12k patk 9k mdef 46k hp talents seal lvl 15 iron will lvl 1 and lvl1 puncture got lvl 1 cloths full set form events and i'm a crusader not been in bg since lvl 59/ it templars that are doing me over carnt seem to brake them down lvl 45 they match lvl 59 knights llv 60 they take so much to bring down thats my main problem in gvg when they don't have there troops i can tear them apart in solo and pvp im cannon fodder because i can't brake thru to kill the squish's behind even matching br if they have max troops its over my troops are 50 and enlightened to lvl 3 patk
    normal attack order slasher whirlwind then ultimate slash then slash building rage toward either whirlwind or delphic if i have got thru to target behind

what would you suggest for tree can u link
    Tell me your srv and name. I'll take a look and tell you what to work on

Leave a comment:

Working...
X