login fail Server merge compensation package

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• login fail Server merge compensation package

This has to be the worst compensation package ever. I mean I missed 4 days of game play and 500k gold/daru 300 insignia 5 2x honor/exp scrolls is suppose to make up for that? REALLY

I dont know about everyone else but to me that aint worth the time missed at all.

I personally make about 700-800k a wb 3 wbs a day thats 2.1-2.4 mil a day and i missed 4 days so thats 8.4m-9.6m in total I lost out on for this down time and 500k is to make up for that.

also there is the lose of insignia on average I get about 300 a day from multi arena as well as insignia from battle grounds that was lost and 300 is suppose to make up for that as well

I lost out on 4 days of vip/vip tokens and bonus exp

not to mention the massive lose of exp in this 4 days from missing multiplayer campaigns as well as solo campaigns.

This makes me fall even more behind the players I just merged with making the only way to catch up to spend real money on here. Which I will not be doing.

I have cancelled my vip I will not spend another DIME on this game.

Im simply outraged at what you guys feel is fair compensation for days of losses.

*EDIT*

Also definately not gonna get the new mount from the event quest cause of missing days of these event quests.
    Last edited by R24700307; 04-24-2013, 11:04 AM.

Yes i have see that R2Games dosent want to send out Compensation package some counts as compensation packs.

a compensation packs should be aless what man go in the lose + more there to for compensation and man missing Bongy quest to is alot of exp man losing mps osv.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by R24700307 View Post
      This has to be the worst compensation package ever. I mean I missed 4 days of game play and 500k gold/daru 300 insignia 5 2x honor/exp scrolls is suppose to make up for that? REALLY

I dont know about everyone else but to me that aint worth the time missed at all.

I personally make about 700-800k a wb 3 wbs a day thats 2.1-2.4 mil a day and i missed 4 days so thats 8.4m-9.6m in total I lost out on for this down time and 500k is to make up for that.

also there is the lose of insignia on average I get about 300 a day from multi arena as well as insignia from battle grounds that was lost and 300 is suppose to make up for that as well

I lost out on 4 days of vip/vip tokens and bonus exp

not to mention the massive lose of exp in this 4 days from missing multiplayer campaigns as well as solo campaigns.

This makes me fall even more behind the players I just merged with making the only way to catch up to spend real money on here. Which I will not be doing.

I have cancelled my vip I will not spend another DIME on this game.

Im simply outraged at what you guys feel is fair compensation for days of losses.

*EDIT*

Also definately not gonna get the new mount from the event quest cause of missing days of these event quests.
      You will fall behind even more if you dont spend.

Maybe spend a bit to catch up.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Ive made my decision ill live with where I am at in the game. r2games is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
          You will fall behind even more if you dont spend.

Maybe spend a bit to catch up.
          Are you sure you don't work for R2? That's something I'd expect from them.

The sad fact is the comp. packages will always be a joke. The whole intent is to make as much money as fast as possible. And, if you can't get in the game for days at a time, but still choose to play the game, you're going to have to spend a lot of real money to catch up!

Comment

Originally posted by R24907107 View Post
            Are you sure you don't work for R2? That's something I'd expect from them.

The sad fact is the comp. packages will always be a joke. The whole intent is to make as much money as fast as possible. And, if you can't get in the game for days at a time, but still choose to play the game, you're going to have to spend a lot of real money to catch up!
            I kinda doubt he is R2 worker.
            Maybe. Is was an suggestion.
            Then again. R2 company can act as players.
            The world may never know ○_•
            Game: Wartune
            Server: 2 Edena Village
            Class: Mage
            Name: Mary Magdalene
            Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
            Flying with the fishes,
            Or maybe in the Ocean,
            swimming with the pigeons,
            See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by Xhiah View Post
              I kinda doubt he is R2 worker.
              Maybe. Is was an suggestion.
              Then again. R2 company can act as players.
              The world may never know ○_•
              YA the compensation sucks ***, but since I couldnt log in for a week I been playing another game cant say name due to rules...but think about ( @ Y @ )'s
              No wait yes I can, game is out by Aeria

They also just started to sponsor their own servers for Wartune
              and so far give better rewards for people that play on their servers....but main thing noticed about their forums. THE G M's do alot of responding to people with the forum mods.... we dont get that.

So I think I'm going there, you know what that means right? here a hint for R2 !@#$ YOU

Comment

Yeap the this comppensation is a really joke, i mean i think that r2 can see the players who failed their logins this days (in all games there is a login list) so... why is given the comppensation to players that could log in, that's very unfair.

I couldnt take the event prizes after the merge becasue of the issue and those event prizes were as the comppensation, i lost 5 days of game, all the bosses, exp, honor, insignias and ancient seed and they give us this **** of comppensation?

really r2 you are mad

Comment

Working...
                X