Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Opting out of MPD and Spire Rewards

Hi Team,

I would like to see an option to proactively opt out of rewards on MPDs and the Spire (aside from being able to do the spire more than once), without losing an attempt. I like to help out my guildies in MPDs, and I can't help them without doing my own 3 runs first. That's kind of a pain because my normal group runs later at night, so I'm effectively stuck until we get ours done.

Thanks!

Been suggested before since 5 months ago (mpd rewards).

Keep it coming. The developers might take an interest if we repeat enough.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I doubt it. Might work better if we can contact the developers themselves directly n harass them daily until they get it done. That will probably work better than any suggestions posted here.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Yea I would like to see this happen. I was in the same boat before where my typical group was on much later and I had to be a dbag to my guildies cause I needed my runs.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

but none of the R2 moderators reply on ordinary topic?
          Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

Well....i don't like the idea...
            It's my standard excuse for not helping people i don't like but who still ask me for help. I don't want to lose it. And we told our guildmates who may need help to do their dungeons in the evening. Works well.
            A better reason is it would allow some "low-level carrying" in Spire. With 3 good players, it's easy to pass lv 7, and give 2.1M xp to any beginner.
            For standard MPD, why not. But not for Spire.
            E314
            Armor Games - S2
            Lv 65
            FairyTail

Comment

The spire concern is valid, but I don't see much downside from the MPDs...

Comment

Working...
              X