Divisions for Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divisions for Guild Battle

Can we like get divisions in guild battle?

So that more guilds get a chance to participate.

And maybe later there could be a point system, so that guild ranking and division would be calculated based on that score obtained through GB achievements rather than guild power points and guild lvl. Like honor points for player ranking, there could be a similar point system for guilds.

Who agrees put ur thumbs up and who disagrees put ur middle finger up, lol.

8 guilds = already enough no need to add more..

Comment

Right, 8 guilds per division is enough. Just 1 division is the thing that is not enough. Hence the need for more divisions.

Comment

Since we talk about guild battles, I would KILL to be able to make guild battle on a cross server method. Top guild of all servers competing see which one's the strongest *drool* (Actually,scratch that! Pirates would win such tournament, it's obvious xD)
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
        Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
          Since we talk about guild battles, I would KILL to be able to make guild battle on a cross server method. Top guild of all servers competing see which one's the strongest *drool* (Actually,scratch that! Pirates would win such tournament, it's obvious xD)
          That would be something worth seeing..I wouldn't mind seeing a cross server GW. Might make things a bit more balanced for the rest of the server. In S6 we have 3 dominate guilds and number 4 is about half the strength of number 3. Might make it worthwhile to be in a smaller guild if you were matched up against guilds more of your BR.

Just as an example: in the cross server rankings for guild strength..take 1-8 and put them in one bracket...number 9-16 in another and so on. Each guild would still have 3 GWs but it might make things a bit more balanced and fair.

But no..there doesn't need to be more divisions in one server. The rest of the server can't really compete with the top guilds anyway and after about rank 8 they're dead guilds...
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Um, if you had cross server guild battles, wouldn't the lag be even greater then it is now? Just saying...
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

^It might be, if you're playing on a potato.

Comment

^ Leave my potato out of this xD
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
                  I totally agree with this, Take the #1 guild from each server at the start of the month, place them in multiple divisions/brackets... and do a cross server GB. 3 Saturdays a month. Makes up for a missing GB, and this can give even better honor/insigs/whips and better Soul Crystals/Whips at the end of the month!

Comment

Working...
                  X