Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gems is the most expensive in this game.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gems is the most expensive in this game.......

Hi, this the first time i make a little research about the most expensive in this game, and i find out that is a gem.
    In every character, we can use max 32 gems.
    And max level for this gem is 12 (i found this from googling lol).
    The price for lv2 gem in shop is 85balen.
    So, if we want to buy all 32 gems lvl 12 in shop, we will spend 2,852,126,720balens, that's mean the price is US$28,521,267.
    Wow yeah its 28million dollar guys.....

Well, this is my opinion, so far.......
    Good luck for collecting free gem, guys........

You can do that or you can buy crypt keys instead for a much much cheaper price and farm them yourself in cata. You wont get lvl 12 gems but there no need for lvl 12 gems. Most ppl have lvl 5-7 gems.

Comment

you are not supposed to ever max out in the game. thats why there are things that are almost impossible to reach. they could make max gem lvl 1000000000 but why should that bother us?

Comment

Originally posted by R25221859 View Post
        Hi, this the first time i make a little research about the most expensive in this game, and i find out that is a gem.
        In every character, we can use max 32 gems.
        And max level for this gem is 12 (i found this from googling lol).
        The price for lv2 gem in shop is 85balen.
        So, if we want to buy all 32 gems lvl 12 in shop, we will spend 2,852,126,720balens, that's mean the price is US$28,521,267.
        Wow yeah its 28million dollar guys.....

Well, this is my opinion, so far.......

Good luck for collecting free gem, guys........

A crypt key which doubles the number of gems you collect. Roughly the equivalent of 16 level 2 gems for 75 balens.

Comment

did u try the convert button/option?

Gems can be converted,,, and also drops in catacombs.
          u can purchase transposers to synthesize your gems to higher lvl.
          also, use crypt keys to double the drops of gems. if u can finish lvl 100 of catacombs, then u could collect a fair amount of gems, and maybe convert those that doesn't fit the character you are building.

i just wanted to share this, thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X