Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVP and PVE

Hi,
    I have a lot of experience played mmorpg's and browser games. Wartune is a really great game. However, the chance of obtaining the special items
    at level 40 onward (Pve items) contrary to pvp items is very slim. This is sad as it affects players who focus on pve rather on pvp.

What do you think? I'm a level 50 wizard with level 40 Bender set. I less into the battleground.

Best,
    M.

U'll know that pve 60 more difficult to have ... 1200 crystaloid, 48 k insignia, 600 legend stone ... LOL .. will take some months if u r non casher ...

Comment

harder and longer too if you don't have pve set for DT, then ur pretty much stuck in moon
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

why is PvP even an option anymore with clothing you can have 15 starting rage then start with stun in BG/GA PvP is only good for weak knights, lazy ppl or ppl that dont know how to play. unless you rush Lv past GoD and TL to MD there is plenty of time to get PvE set.

Comment

Originally posted by R25410665 View Post
          PvP is only good for weak knights, lazy ppl or ppl that dont know how to play.
          You forgot people who are choosy about which colours they wear ^^
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
            You forgot people who are choosy about which colours they wear ^^
            The reason I go for the 50 legend set and not 40 or 60. The 50 is soooo pwetty! *swoon*

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              The reason I go for the 50 legend set and not 40 or 60. The 50 is soooo pwetty! *swoon*
              60 Knight set makes everyone look like leprechauns
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

For non-cashers, I think it is suggested to get the legend 40 set, cause it will help them greatly in level 50 dungeons..
                Non-cashers will take a long time to get legend 50 set, so a legend 40 set will help them getting it... (well, if you don't have legend 40 set, then a strong teammates will help them get it.. If they found one....)

Plus, you pass only once in this game, might as well try to get all things that can be gotten, to experience to fullest of it... haha
                If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                  Too bad many people hide their legend sets with their clothes (of course, their clothes look cool, but, well, some people want to seeeeeee legend setsssss..)... I hope someone would post a picture here on how each legendary set (40, 50, 60) looks like for both male and female knights, archers, and mages................
                  If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                  -quoted from R.K.

Comment

i agree, i am more into pve, and not into battle ground, would love some more stuff, or give honor a dif way, not everyone wants to go to the battle grounds

Comment

What would you use honor for though? you have no need for it if you never pvp, just get pve sets as stated above, they are striclty superior at any rate

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                        harder and longer too if you don't have pve set for DT, then ur pretty much stuck in moon
                        Depends on the group. I run with 54k Knight, 55K Mage, 49K Mage (me) & 46k Archer. Last boss of DT is still a challenge in 55 PvP set, but doable in 1-2 attempts, even without pots & warriors call.

Edit: Forgot, our archer usually uses pots to bring his BR up to mine.
                        Last edited by xEvilMunkyx; 04-25-2013, 04:36 PM.
                        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Working...
                        X