Somethings I think everyone would agree need to be tweeked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somethings I think everyone would agree need to be tweeked

Here are a few things that both annoy the heck out of me and that I Obviously noticed about this game that caused me to be bored out of my mind while I was still wanting to be playing but had no arenas left ,no dungeons left ,and no stamina left. which got me to thinking these things might need a second thought to make players happier and more able to be in game as long as they want to play (1-4hours, 4-8hours, 8-12hours per day or more) I ran out of everything could not even farm because met the max on it also
    1.limited stamina = limited playing time (Should make stamina potions available to all though guild shops for contribution points)

2. limited Dungeons also = limited playing time (Why a limit them? In doing so you make it so many can not get groups because those that have done there 3/day won't run more most time) Why do something that takes your time and get nothing from it is way most people think.

3.The wild has to few mobs and treasures on it it takes forever to find a mob or treasure on it,And I did not notice if gained any exp hunting them but think they are 0 exp gainers.

4. can only plant one kryonite plant per farm all other plants are not limited hmmm.

I like the game but these are little things I think everyone would agree need tweeking.
    Last edited by ChoosenOne; 04-25-2013, 04:07 AM. Reason: typing errors

Well... not everyone.
    I don't know how many hours the average player can spend on this game... but well, if I can keep playing while having a real life, it's better.
    If only 20h/day players can be in top... well, that would be bad.
    E314
    Armor Games - S2
    Lv 65
    FairyTail

Comment

s-147 chosen one?
      Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

Originally posted by ChoosenOne View Post
        Here are a few things that both annoy the heck out of me and that I Obviously noticed about this game that caused me to be bored out of my mind while I was still wanting to be playing but had no arenas left ,no dungeons left ,and no stamina left. which got me to thinking these things might need a second thought to make players happier and more able to be in game as long as they want to play (1-4hours, 4-8hours, 8-12hours per day or more) I ran out of everything could not even farm because met the max on it also
        1.limited stamina = limited playing time (Should make stamina potions available to all though guild shops for contribution points)

2. limited Dungeons also = limited playing time (Why a limit them? In doing so you make it so many can not get groups because those that have done there 3/day won't run more most time) Why do something that takes your time and get nothing from it is way most people think.

3.The wild has to few mobs and treasures on it it takes forever to find a mob or treasure on it,And I did not notice if gained any exp hunting them but think they are 0 exp gainers.

4. can only plant one kryonite plant per farm all other plants are not limited hmmm.

I like the game but these are little things I think everyone would agree need tweeking.
        I agree stamina drains way to quickly so I cant do campaign based quests, I think the 3 dungeon runs a day needs to be changed to about 10 a day to match a full stamina (200) campaign run or at least match a day stamina earning (100) with 5 dungeon runs, I don't wild run so I cant comment but I do agree with the kyanite plants why only 1 why limit the kyanite plants and nothing else I need kyanite for research

Comment

Originally posted by poisonflame616 View Post
          I agree stamina drains way to quickly so I cant do campaign based quests, I think the 3 dungeon runs a day needs to be changed to about 10 a day to match a full stamina (200) campaign run or at least match a day stamina earning (100) with 5 dungeon runs, I don't wild run so I cant comment but I do agree with the kyanite plants why only 1 why limit the kyanite plants and nothing else I need kyanite for research
          10 MPs a day? Are you freaking crazy or something? Before it was 5 and that was too long. 3 runs is even too long imo. MPs are fine as is. They give so much xp that if they allowed 10 runs everyone will be maxed lvl in no time. I think they just need to increase the drop rate but other than that Mps are perfecly fine as is. Stanima is fine as well. Once you get to the 50+s you won't even use all your stam. Questing becomes limited and the only reason you would like stam is for more camp blitzing. The farm thing. I sorta agree but don't agree. Kynite should be something that doesn't get maxed right away but it shouldn't be too hard either to get. I say allow at least 2 seeds. At higher lvls it becomes pretty hard to get the kynite you need to upgrade academy. There needs to be a limit though or the academy will just get maxed right away and that be way too overpowered. So 2 per farm would be good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            10 MPs a day? Are you freaking crazy or something? Before it was 5 and that was too long. 3 runs is even too long imo. MPs are fine as is. They give so much xp that if they allowed 10 runs everyone will be maxed lvl in no time. I think they just need to increase the drop rate but other than that Mps are perfecly fine as is. Stanima is fine as well. Once you get to the 50+s you won't even use all your stam. Questing becomes limited and the only reason you would like stam is for more camp blitzing. The farm thing. I sorta agree but don't agree. Kynite should be something that doesn't get maxed right away but it shouldn't be too hard either to get. I say allow at least 2 seeds. At higher lvls it becomes pretty hard to get the kynite you need to upgrade academy. There needs to be a limit though or the academy will just get maxed right away and that be way too overpowered. So 2 per farm would be good enough.
            I would say it should be so you can chose which 3 runs that you use up.

So during the day if your Mp team is not ready can you help out by saying this run do not count.

Comment

Working...
            X