i was collect legend stones and lv 4 crystloid from alot of month's
    and finaly i get full set lv 50 yea its give rage so fast but for me
    iam mag and i need kille my enemy so fast and give high damage
    that is the point with lv 50 set i dont have thats 2000 def ignor
    so my damage not hard enuogh so i back to use lv 55 pvp set again
    and i advice every one dont try collect lv 50 set and lose time and
    skeleton keys foucs in lv 55 pvp set or if u can get lv 60 pve set
    but lv 50 pve set realy ******

ah, but level 50 set makes it so much easier to farm lvl 60 crystaloids.....especially in DT. I have to buy the material from cata shop cuz I never got a drop from dt, and hardly did dt because NOBODY had the rage set and I eat all my runes every time we go
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I only use the PvE set in MP dungeons, other then that, i just use the PvP set in Arena situations
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

pve set you as mage can heal very often and use ultis easily and also each peice have 4 sockets instead of 3 and you have more enhancment too so usefull in pve and pvp in my opinion

Comment

lvl50 PVE set aint worth effort I agree on that. as lvl55 PVP set is enough. Dont waste keys and use those for lvl60 farm.

Comment

Lv 50 PvE not worth the effort?? every mage and archer should get Lv 50 PvE set. Mages and archers sux in MPs with out it always waiting for rage you dont have to make it leg but its way better then PvP. If you read it you would also know that you get extra damage with 2 of the PvE set so it works out to be the same. maybe you just dont know how to play a mage.

Comment

full legend 50 pve better then 55 pvp, even in group arena and battlegrounds.

Comment

I believe its attempt to troll by saying lvl 55 pvp is better than lvl 50 legendary... HA HA HA.
                When lvl 40 Legendary can outperform lvl 55...............................
                BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                  I believe its attempt to troll by saying lvl 55 pvp is better than lvl 50 legendary... HA HA HA.
                  When lvl 40 Legendary can outperform lvl 55...............................
                  Agree... Especially if you are a mage... You're teammates will be thankful to you that you can spam heal...
                  (Currently, I have legend 40 set, and it was really helpful in GoD Nightmare... Few people kick me even though i'm not yet level 55)
                  I suggest you get both legend 50 set and pvp 55 set...
                  55 set is better to use in 3v3 arena (cause you want fast kill), other than that, use legendary set..
                  (Though I am not sure which is better to use in bg).
                  If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                  -quoted from R.K.

Comment

sir.. can you give me an idea how to play the mage?? in level 50?? how can i know that PVE set is that much strong in PVP set?? tnx..

Comment

lv50pve set lets you basically spam cures (in those tedious long fights in BG for example) and the stats are higher than 55 set (50 legend vs 55), the only thing u will miss is a bit of dmg output (very little) but the rage + extra defensive stats really outshine the 55 set.

if you arent a heavy balener (aka legend stone/crystaloid pack buyer) i suggest the 50 legend set, i have it and as a mage im really happy with it ^^ i dont know the obsession of every1 with the 60PVE set, i know its better than the 50 set but if u are a casual/mid player like me those requirements take forever (12k insig. per piece, 150 lv60 legend stones plus a ton of money).

but with all that said, if you aim for the best and have a team of friends, i'd say either farm 50legend sets and aim for 60 or at the very least if u are x2 mage archer knight and aim to do DT NM first boss to get to the summoner, i'd get pve sets (even the base) for the mages.

Comment

Originally posted by R25960531 View Post
                        sir.. can you give me an idea how to play the mage?? in level 50?? how can i know that PVE set is that much strong in PVP set?? tnx..
                        Nah.. Just play it normally.. if you equipped the full PVE set, you will just see your rage almost always at 100... Actually, the rage is too much you will beg for a lower cooldown of skills (esp, the suntoria and restoration.)

But in 3v3 arena, in my experience, PvP gears are better, since you want more damage, and fast kill....... PvE starts at zero rage (if you have no clothes), and you will have to build rage before using aoe skills (unless you have clothes, again), which is bad at 3v3 arena... Um, take note, PvE gives little damage to other players compared to PvP set.
                        If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                        -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Sigh... killing people at level 60 with level 40 Legend set is so fun, and there are people who say they're bad.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Level 50 PVE set will do more damage in pvp than the PVP set will. Your matk from staff and rings will be higher thanks to +27 enchant and the +damage bonus helps make up for the ignoring mdef/pdef. Additionally you'll have a ton more stats and survivability from the extra enchants, sockets and rage generation.

Seriously, this is no contest. Legendary 50 PVE >>>>>> PVP 55.

Comment

Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
                              i was collect legend stones and lv 4 crystloid from alot of month's
                              and finaly i get full set lv 50 yea its give rage so fast but for me
                              iam mag and i need kille my enemy so fast and give high damage
                              that is the point with lv 50 set i dont have thats 2000 def ignor
                              so my damage not hard enuogh so i back to use lv 55 pvp set again
                              and i advice every one dont try collect lv 50 set and lose time and
                              skeleton keys foucs in lv 55 pvp set or if u can get lv 60 pve set
                              but lv 50 pve set realy ******
                              Legendary set if aweosme for world boss and eveyrthing else No pvp related.
                              I like the lvl 50 set and plan to get all the pieces If you upgrade and socket refine correctly they amazing *_*
                              Game: Wartune
                              Server: 2 Edena Village
                              Class: Mage
                              Name: Mary Magdalene
                              Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                              Flying with the fishes,
                              Or maybe in the Ocean,
                              swimming with the pigeons,
                              See my world is Different.

Comment