lv 50 pve legendary set = **** !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R27381437 View Post
    Level 50 PVE set will do more damage in pvp than the PVP set will. Your matk from staff and rings will be higher thanks to +27 enchant and the +damage bonus helps make up for the ignoring mdef/pdef. Additionally you'll have a ton more stats and survivability from the extra enchants, sockets and rage generation.

Seriously, this is no contest. Legendary 50 PVE >>>>>> PVP 55.
    I hit 1k+ less with 50 legend gear than with pvp gear.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
      I hit 1k+ less with 50 legend gear than with pvp gear.
      the way dmg is calculated is (atk - def) / 2 then +- 10%

the 55 pvp set ignored -2000 pdef/mdef so by rights, it should give you 1k attack. however the 50 set give +300 dmg on top of the fact that fully enchated raises your atk over the 55 set. If you atk is to close to someone elses def then you will notice a huge difference. on the other hand, if your stats are a decent amount higher than the other person def you should be doing around the same dmg.

I've seen people with lvl 50 set in BG on serious killing streaks. I think the pve set wont work well for people with just average stats in pvp, but if you have high stats for your level you should be fine in both pvp and pve with leg set.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
        the way dmg is calculated is (atk - def) / 2 then +- 10%

the 55 pvp set ignored -2000 pdef/mdef so by rights, it should give you 1k attack. however the 50 set give +300 dmg on top of the fact that fully enchated raises your atk over the 55 set. If you atk is to close to someone elses def then you will notice a huge difference. on the other hand, if your stats are a decent amount higher than the other person def you should be doing around the same dmg.

I've seen people with lvl 50 set in BG on serious killing streaks. I think the pve set wont work well for people with just average stats in pvp, but if you have high stats for your level you should be fine in both pvp and pve with leg set.
        The PVE set will also give you much higher stats by virtue of _extremely_ better Refinements AND Enchantments. This will more than make up for the -2000 pdef/mdef. I donno why that guy is doing so much less damage unless he hasnt' actually bothered to refine, enchant, and add 4th socket.

Comment

50 legend usally should do slightly less damage in pvp, nowhere near the 1k dmg diff you would expect from just the -2k def, due to better refines, and higher atk, dmg bonus etc though...and the couple k higher defense and more rage makes up for it easily enough in any pvp situation

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
            if you arent a heavy balener (aka legend stone/crystaloid pack buyer) i suggest the 50 legend set, i have it and as a mage im really happy with it ^^ i dont know the obsession of every1 with the 60PVE set, i know its better than the 50 set but if u are a casual/mid player like me those requirements take forever (12k insig. per piece, 150 lv60 legend stones plus a ton of money).
            This is exactly what I am thinking as a free player: get most of the mats from the arena shop & crypt shop and use the set to be useful in the L60 dungeons.
            Last edited by ecla2; 04-26-2013, 12:40 AM.
            Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

lvl 60 legendary gear*(1) full enchanted (+30) vs lvl 50 legendary gear full enchanted (+27):
              the diffirence in stats is small compared to requirements,
              about ~500 MATK/PDEF diffirence, ~800 MDEF and ~1.2k HP (based on a mage set) + diffirence of +200 dommage dealt (500 for lvl 60 vs 300 for lvl 50).
              other then that lvl 50 win on:
              3 enchant lvl difference and yet about same stats boost.
              lvl 50 need: 100 legendary stones/gear = 400 total, 40 epic shards (10 for each gear) and 16k insignias and...well that's all.
              lvl 60 need: 150 legendary stones/gear = 600 total, 60 epic shards (15 for each gear), 48k insignias...(triple what need lvl 50) and lvl 5 necropolis cleared ( not that easy if u plan on making lvl 60 set with 55 arena set ).
              up to u to decide weither to go for lvl 60 or lvl 50.
              Have fun.
              *(1) refer to Hat, armor, necklace and weapon.
              Last edited by YAMAZORDX; 04-26-2013, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Additional info:
                If you are going to wear PVE set you MUST set your toon as CRIT mage.
                lvl58 Mage here.

Comment

Originally posted by czero01 View Post
                  Additional info:
                  lvl58 Mage here.
                  Why must I go crit?
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Lol yea why crit?? im rocking matt/pdef/mdef/hp gems on all my equipment slots and believe me, my dmg is great and my defenses are also great, only crit mages i
                    saw in my server have full 60 pve (almost full legend) with lord divine medal and even then, they get pwnd to archers due to their lolpdef.

Crit setup is awesome for wb tho

Comment

Originally posted by czero01 View Post
                      Additional info:
                      lvl58 Mage here.
                      Level 70 mage with full legend 60 set here.

You are spouting nonsense.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

As a knight who has the lvl 50 pve set...you don't have to go crit. I did but found out I needed a higher crit stat. Wasn't crit'ing as much as I would've liked outside of WB so I switched back. You don't have to have the crit build but end game...yea the crit build is boss. Plan on going back to it myself.
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
                        X