Next sale idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next sale idea

Almost everyone I have come into contact with are in desperate need of socketing rods. The "newer" players who have reached levels in the mid to high 50s are starting to have a huge disadvantage to the lower level 60s who have taken advantage of the last Socketing Rod sale. We need these socketing rods to keep up with them. The socketing rod sales in the past have been a huge success and i'm sure it will be a great success again.

Originally posted by xSymba View Post
    Almost everyone I have come into contact with are in desperate need of socketing rods. The "newer" players who have reached levels in the mid to high 50s are starting to have a huge disadvantage to the lower level 60s who have taken advantage of the last Socketing Rod sale. We need these socketing rods to keep up with them. The socketing rod sales in the past have been a huge success and i'm sure it will be a great success again.
    You mean the socket boxes you get like 5 but for 185 balens?
    I think they won't as that was only a promotion.
    Game: Wartune
    Server: 2 Edena Village
    Class: Mage
    Name: Mary Magdalene
    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
    Flying with the fishes,
    Or maybe in the Ocean,
    swimming with the pigeons,
    See my world is Different.

Comment

U can buy socket iny rod in shop for 185 a piece if u r so worried about it quit being cheap ***** and pay the price

Comment

I have buy 34 x 185 balans for my 60 pve SET.

Just take for long time get in altar spins if man are lucky man see one rods every 2 months.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
        X