Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

arena matching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arena matching

what is it based on ? br ,lvl ???

99% sure its lvl. if it was BR then you should always win about 50% of the games. However when i started playing i cashed a lot and played with others who did the same. So our BR was much higher than what the average player of our lvl had. We won all 30 games most days

Comment

My experience is also that the best changes in group arena you have when all 3 are about the same level and high batlerating. The worst combination is one high level and two low level players. You will get three hihg level oponents - two weak are dead after first round and one against three does not have chance.

But Setsuna88 wrote also somthing what is problem of this game - player is stronger then other on the same level because cash a lot. In free-to-play model it should work so, that cash player should be able develop quicker (no building delays, more dungeons per day etc.), some custamizations posibilities, but at the same level should not be especialy favored.

Example:
      Cash player achieve level 40 after 2 weeks, free after 2 months - it's OK.
      Level 40 cash player has wings and clothes, mouts cards, all equipment socketed with 4 gems... Free player can not have it on the same level - it is not OK, I thing.

I afraid that free players will left game more and more. And it is bad also for paid players, because they need free players also.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
        99% sure its lvl. if it was BR then you should always win about 50% of the games. However when i started playing i cashed a lot and played with others who did the same. So our BR was much higher than what the average player of our lvl had. We won all 30 games most days
        I agree. A team of seriously OP'ed players is the best example to show that matching definitely doesn't happen on BR.

I'm always in a team of a 39K BR (lvl 48), 38K BR (lvl 47) and 33K BR (lvl 43), and if matching was done on BR, we would never ever one-shot our opponents. Instead we'd have a good tough battle every time. No such thing for us: we one-shot ever team we face. Hence: it's based on level, not BR. (small exceptions excluded)

Comment

Working...
        X