No announcement yet.

Game is falling apart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

save me the trouble of searching the net for answers..

ive got a very few posts because the problem occurs for me only at the latter part of updates/patch and i really enjoy the game at first without any troubles like you.. try spending money 1st and then experience the problems yourself before you comment.. you made me sick!

Comment

Originally posted by mavik99 View Post
      save me the trouble of searching the net for answers..

ive got a very few posts because the problem occurs for me only at the latter part of updates/patch and i really enjoy the game at first without any troubles like you.. try spending money 1st and then experience the problems yourself before you comment.. you made me sick!

Save yourself the trouble and write to 7Roads directly with your complaints on how R2 is presenting their game. It wont matter tbh, but here you only get the trolls that live on forum to flame posts and MoDs who have to defend R2 irregardless. (Sorry Kit, you seem decent, but you couldn't pay me to do what you do lol) While posting here may relieve some of your stress its even more pointless than contacting 7Roads directly.

Comment

If you want people to give you replies than stop acting like a spoil rotton baby and yelling at everyone who has some counter post towards you. If you don't want people to disagree with you or tell you things you may not like. Then don't post here. This is a public forum and you should expect others to agree and disagree with you. If someone disagrees with you and says this what might be it. Don't be all mad and start yelling at others. They are there to discuss this problem with you. Complaining is fine but if you start getting upset at everyone else who doesn't agree with you and start complaining like a whining baby then you have no right to complain.

Comment

i don't often catch the lag problems gvg is the worst but a lot of this is caused by cloths switch them off and it helps a lot all our gvg team hides cloths before gvg and some of the other teams are following and the lag is gr8ly reduced maybe suggest this to your gm for an hour the other one is to clean your browser get rid of all the crappy toolbars and disable an add ons your not using to play wartuna.

iv set up a separate browser to play wartuna thu and my lag has totally disappeared so has the dcing alli use it for is wartuna i recommend chrome.

Comment

please continue slightly entertaining since i cant even access the game i would love to be in it with some lag if need be

Comment

i agree men in time to time network connection

Comment

Originally posted by R27272329 View Post
                please continue slightly entertaining since i cant even access the game i would love to be in it with some lag if need be
                I agree this is entertaining since I also get the Network Connection Lost issue frequently. Let all the bragging continue!

Comment

the browser stuff i suggested u could do another one is try wartuna with your virus protection switched off norton and few others are all know to cause lag as they tie down a lot of systems resources not all lag can be blamed on the servers otherwise a lot more people would also be complaining it might be time to find another internet provider or upgrade to a better service.

Comment

lol.. DID I ASK THEM TO FIX PEOPLE? I'm asking them to fix the game!

doesn't mean you're not experiencing the problems means you can mock people that does.

OF COURSE THIS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE GAME SILLY ! Im paying for it... What would you feel if you bought a pair of shoes and received just the left piece? could you wear it? Won't you complain?

If you think you're smart for replying here and you're not even a moderator.. then you are at the heights of your stupidity!

If it is not your problem then i suggest you just shut up and let people who does complain.. it is their rights you know?!
                    I suggest you calm down some. Your frustration is understandable but don't direct it to other players. What is being mentioned is if you're experiencing these issues and others aren't...its not R2's servers. If R2's servers were the issue everyone would be experiencing the issues...not just a select few. I have heard that indonesian players have really bad lag. Don't know where you're from but if that's it then that would explain the possibility. Is it fair? No. But yelling at other players won't solve your problems. Yelling at mods won't solve your problems.

At the end of the day you have 2 options here: either message 7Roads or quit. Complaining in the forums won't solve your issues.
                    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                    BR: 67K
                    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by kuupofin View Post
                      As an computer engineer, yes, i know what is dns. And you think your processor has something to do with how this game runs? lol
                      No offense but with what you wrote in red if you really believe that, then i'm sorry but then you need to go back to school.

Jesus thats the worst lame *** troll comment i ever heard and damn bad one.

Please tell me you didn't mean it because then i really hope you do not work with computers and no one comes to you with issues, i mean damn poor computers when your done with them its a mayhem and they would be destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                        No offense but with what you wrote in red if you really believe that, then i'm sorry but then you need to go back to school.

Jesus thats the worst lame *** troll comment i ever heard and damn bad one.

Please tell me you didn't mean it because then i really hope you do not work with computers and no one comes to you with issues, i mean damn poor computers when your done with them its a mayhem and they would be destroyed.
                        maybe i am understand with the statement " and you think your processor has something bla bla blabla"

this game dont need too high requirements.

just a decent requirements.

i got computer with pentium 4 and win xp sp3. it works well as long as you have good internet connections.

maybe he want to tell us like that.

this is web browser game...not high spec game like, BnS, Tera online,or Diablo 3.

Comment

Actually if you guys look around, the server is kinda screwing up. There is a growing community of people who are getting mad about lag, disconnections and etc. Maybe the thread creator is just one of those people who feel and experience the same thing. I experience a lot of disconnections. But of course. There I observe proper conduct even at the height of my anger. After all I am not emotionally invested in the game.
                          I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT IMAGES IN THIS FORUM

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post
                            maybe i am understand with the statement " and you think your processor has something bla bla blabla"

this game dont need too high requirements.

just a decent requirements.

i got computer with pentium 4 and win xp sp3. it works well as long as you have good internet connections.

maybe he want to tell us like that.

this is web browser game...not high spec game like, BnS, Tera online,or Diablo 3.
                            Actually thats the thing many don't get.

Flash bottlenecks and especially since they made it have its own container for security has meant Flash do take a heavier toll on your CPU and RAM than it used 2.

Especially for this game. But your right its not high CPU demanding like some games true i agree.

But lets say you like me have alot going. I have 4 browsers, this game going in all around 6 times, plus other flash games, a 3d unity webplayer game and so forth. Then i can tell you that Flash actually takes some CPU power. Not alot but every little ADD's up so to speak.

But its more if you wanna make a statement like that then you should rather answer with that CPU you have yes then the CPU is not the bottleneck.

But again i just find it so far out to answer like that no matter what.

But i have seen PC'es where the CPU was the problem running flash games lol which was why i find his comment so tad out.

Comment

out of 208 guild members this efects maybe 20 if that most are from indo tho so i think the problems lies there then ones that aren't are either running outdated pcs or are running multiple apps and browser addons causing them to lag

Comment

THE GAME IS REALLY FALLING APART !!!

Now it really looks like they are just FLY-BY-NIGHT company trying to steal people's money.

THEY ARE SERIOUSLY NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO EVERYONE'S COMPLAIN !

MAJOR ISSUES THEY ARE IGNORING DELIBERATELY:

1. GB LAG ISSUES NOT RESOLVED
                                2. LOG IN PROBLEMS
                                3. TIME-TO-TIME NETWORK CONNECTION LOST
                                4. OBVIOUS CHEATERS
                                5. UNRELIABLE PERSONNELS !

the number makes me falll in my chair lol
                                Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

Working...
                                X