Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

ARENA...party 47-49s fights against party of 50+s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARENA...party 47-49s fights against party of 50+s

Who can tell me why in arena party of 47 48 49 players meet party of 50s with there special abilities......its nonsens to ween in such occasion...& i want to ween only...i spent for this some amount of $s

Since long ago, there were level 40s parties matching up with my party, of 60s. I know it is unfair sometimes, but you will just have to deal with it.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Del wif it . When we are an arena group of 35-39 we faced an arena group of 55+, when we were a group of 40-44 we faced a group of 70+. As long as we face these high levels like 2-3 times per 30 arena attempt, am fine with it.

Comment

Same here, i made a group where i was highest lvl, 39, and we got all 45+ some of them had talents also. Good thing is that rarely hapens, maybe once in 30 runs...

Comment

Maybe the arena system is based on average BR... Who knows. Just avoid teaming up with "weak" people with high BR.

Comment

Originally posted by SirAlukah View Post
            Maybe the arena system is based on average BR... Who knows.
            No. It's (mostly) level, with, as this thread shows, an occasional mismatch.

Comment

One thing that I have noticed with the GA though is if I match up with 2 lvl 50s, I can usually get groups of lvl 50s. Not hardly fair for them though
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I'd love to see Holy seal removed from Arena, So many fights where we are stronger, but the others have been playing longer, they've had more time to gain XP. I've only just hit HS lv 20 now... highest on my server =/ and I get stunned by the majority that try. Take out Holy seal and we'd win a lot more fights.

Comment

Working...
                X