This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep an eye on the hackers im not paying anymore to a scam game like this

This game is a poor is a low quality bastardly piece of **** which is trying to take our money, why i pay cause there are many of them using cheat and hack tools, and i know what you gonna say you little mod puppets, you will say report that person with proof am i right, i cant hold a cam in my hands when i am in fight, but there are some very fishy things everywhere i have almost 50k br and there is no possible way to a mage kill me with almost one strike if hes not in top 5 crosserver and he is a lv62, ***, i hope this game will be hacked so hard soon ad i hope you all go to jail very soon cause you steal from people who pay and you let hackers go freely, i was playing this game fair and square and i payed fairly for everything i have but i am stopping now cause of your greedy stupidity + you didnt gave us any compensations for downtime when everyone stole my seeds also, you are a poor excuse for human all the people who work for r2scam, have a nice day.

You told me you want my feedback so here it is, i ca say anything and you still dont care ad no use from our words, you didnt do anything what people suggested.

Originally posted by The_Great_One View Post
    This game is a poor is a low quality bastardly piece of **** which is trying to take our money, why i pay cause there are many of them using cheat and hack tools, and i know what you gonna say you little mod puppets, you will say report that person with proof am i right, i cant hold a cam in my hands when i am in fight, but there are some very fishy things everywhere i have almost 50k br and there is no possible way to a mage kill me with almost one strike if hes not in top 5 crosserver and he is a lv62, ***, i hope this game will be hacked so hard soon ad i hope you all go to jail very soon cause you steal from people who pay and you let hackers go freely, i was playing this game fair and square and i payed fairly for everything i have but i am stopping now cause of your greedy stupidity + you didnt gave us any compensations for downtime when everyone stole my seeds also, you are a poor excuse for human all the people who work for r2scam, have a nice day.

You told me you want my feedback so here it is, i ca say anything and you still dont care ad no use from our words, you didnt do anything what people suggested.
    okay let me try to get what you are trying to say here.

1.) People are obviously stronger than you so they must be cheaters!

2.) People who have jobs or have income coming to afford this game and spend more than you can. Obviously must be robbers of some sort!

Great logic you have here then. I guess anyone who can afford more than you must go to jail as well right? Since no one is allowed to have more money than you. I also guess that if you suck in a game and people are stronger and better than you. They must be cheaters as well right?
    Last edited by 0xykotton; 04-26-2013, 07:31 PM.

Comment

report any suspected hackers or cheaters to r2 games, in a ticket......
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

With almost 50k BR? I've seen people with 80k BR, close to 1 hitting you is easy.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

am i going to jail if i steal ancient spirits from my friends?

Comment

Originally posted by seanreaper View Post
            am i going to jail if i steal ancient spirits from my friends?

No, just to hell. But that's ok, all the interesting and fun people are there ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
              With almost 50k BR? I've seen people with 80k BR, close to 1 hitting you is easy.
              The character had 47k br and for the people with i dont say anything i am a casher also not a heavy one like some people on my server but a person with 47k normal br cant kill me in 2 turns.

Comment

You didn't specify where he killed you. Was it BG? In which case he might've been dryad farming and be at 90 or 100% Dryads?

Comment

Accusing someone is not cool.

If you suspect him of cheating, file a ticket with screenshot.

Just merely words of accusation is not enough.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

details.... screen shots dafuq...

Comment

Why the heck do people think just because they think someone is cheating that R2 will ban them? Dang it all the bigs in S6 must be cheaters!! Ban them!! *Epic facepalm*

You have to have proof before you can accuse someone of something..its simple really.
                      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                      BR: 67K
                      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
                      X