Gain no honor at all for 2 days

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gain no honor at all for 2 days

Guys.. i have a question. I'm a level 38 knight and i already obtain Crusader for about 2 days ago. These 2 days i entered Battleground with attempts and winning the Guild battle and gain no honor. Is it because my level or how? Can somebody explain it to me? Thank you for your explanation guys.

It's your level. Max honor under lvl 41 is 32k which is Crusader. So level up to 41 if you want to get more honor.

Comment

Originally posted by imaya View Post
      Guys.. i have a question. I'm a level 38 knight and i already obtain Crusader for about 2 days ago. These 2 days i entered Battleground with attempts and winning the Guild battle and gain no honor. Is it because my level or how? Can somebody explain it to me? Thank you for your explanation guys.
      Don't be a bully and camp lower lvl BGs if you want to get honor and higher titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Netlom View Post
        It's your level. Max honor under lvl 41 is 32k which is Crusader. So level up to 41 if you want to get more honor.
        Thank you netlom, it makes sense to me now. Thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          Don't be a bully and camp lower lvl BGs if you want to get honor and higher titles.
          Sorry to let you down, I am not a bully. I need 2 month to get my Crusader since i am a non-casher and non VIP. It needs more effort and struggle to be what i get now. Can you imagine how long 2 month it is to get only level 38 and crusader title? I deserve it Oxy, so deserve it well. In that 2 month i was working on my skill, till i reach my level 6 guild skill for now. Wait the cooldown to upgrade building and academy. Don't tell me i'm a bully. It is not so easy to do. But thx anyway for remind me not to be a bully. I treasure it and really appreciate it

Comment

Be a bully or be bullied, theres no 3rd option. So nothing wrong being a bully, after all thats the point in staying 39/49/59.

Comment

Originally posted by Neandertalac View Post
              Be a bully or be bullied, theres no 3rd option. So nothing wrong being a bully, after all thats the point in staying 39/49/59.
              There is no easy way. Knows exactly how it feels

Comment

I'm staying 39 and they talk lots things about me and swear a lot when i attack them but who cares as long as i'm having fun. At least at this lvl i don't need balens to be strong.

Comment

You can easily not be a bully and still rank up. I did. Just don't be an *** and camp BGs all day it makes you look stupid and ruins the whole battlegrounds. You act like it is a must to be bully an camp BGs to get honor and rank ups. No it isn't. You can get ranks easily just by spreading your kills around and attending GBs.

Comment

You can easily not be a bully and still rank up. I did. Just don't be an *** and camp BGs all day it makes you look stupid and ruins the whole battlegrounds. You act like it is a must to be bully an camp BGs to get honor and rank ups. No it isn't. You can get ranks easily just by spreading your kills around and attending GBs.
                    For grim reaper rank, yes i need to be ***, crusader achived long ago.

Comment

For grim reaper rank, yes i need to be ***, crusader achived long ago.
                      You don't need to be a bully for that rank. It will just take you longer. Don't always kill the same people that don't match up to you. It's dumb and ruins the game. Just spread out your kills. You will eventually get that rank you want.

Comment

You don't need to be a bully for that rank. It will just take you longer. Don't always kill the same people that don't match up to you. It's dumb and ruins the game. Just spread out your kills. You will eventually get that rank you want.
                        I never attack same people, i attack everyone lol. If i'm bored with them running too much and hide behind guards i just kill those guards and camp their spawn.

Comment

Working...
                        X