Some suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some suggestions

I'm sure lots of ppl done suggested this, but a trading system between players would be nice so we don't have to just sell it we could sell the items we don't need to other players who do need the item. My other suggestions are have some of the clothes available to the players who don't charge but use vouchers instead, cause not everyone can recharge Balens. And my Last suggestion is allowing use to transfer characters to a different server, cause people have created characters on the wrong server but don't wanna abandon their high lvl person. For example I have a lvl 38 mage on Server 5, but don't wanna abandon him cause he's on a server that's 5 hours ahead of my time zone, and I would like to transfer him over to server 208.
    Thank you for takin' time to read my suggestions.

Originally posted by Motsugo View Post
    I'm sure lots of ppl done suggested this, but a trading system between players would be nice so we don't have to just sell it we could sell the items we don't need to other players who do need the item. My other suggestions are have some of the clothes available to the players who don't charge but use vouchers instead, cause not everyone can recharge Balens. And my Last suggestion is allowing use to transfer characters to a different server, cause people have created characters on the wrong server but don't wanna abandon their high lvl person. For example I have a lvl 38 mage on Server 5, but don't wanna abandon him cause he's on a server that's 5 hours ahead of my time zone, and I would like to transfer him over to server 208.
    Thank you for takin' time to read my suggestions.
    Trading has been suggested countless times, yes. And the fact that it's too abusable is also mentioned every single time.
    If by the time you're level 38 haven't noticed yet you're playing on a server in a time zone that doesn't suit you, what have you been doing all this time?! Anyhow, transferring characters from one server to another is not possible.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      Trading has been suggested countless times, yes. And the fact that it's too abusable is also mentioned every single time.
      If by the time you're level 38 haven't noticed yet you're playing on a server in a time zone that doesn't suit you, what have you been doing all this time?! Anyhow, transferring characters from one server to another is not possible.
      That transfer is called a suggestion for a reason. And back when I made the Mage we only had 10 servers thank you very much. :Y

Comment

Yea the transfer thing has been suggested and the mods have let us know its impossible to do right now. If I wasn't lazy I'd look for the thread that had the response...
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
          Yea the transfer thing has been suggested and the mods have let us know its impossible to do right now. If I wasn't lazy I'd look for the thread that had the response...
          Thank you Barbarossa, at least someone's nice. And nice name, he was my favorite pirate.

Comment

That transfer is called a suggestion for a reason. And back when I made the Mage we only had 10 servers thank you very much. :Y
            Puhlease, back when I started playing there only was one server. But within 20 levels I figured it wasn't going to work, and by that time there was a server in my own time zone.

Comment

Thank you Barbarossa, at least someone's nice. And nice name, he was my favorite pirate.
              Hehehe...I'm not nice...just lazy :P
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
              X