new pvp set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pvp set

are we ever going to get a lvl 65 gear set, or will a 70 come first.
    Wartune
    [IGN:CYNN
    SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
    GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
    If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Don't see the lvl 65 pvp set coming out ever.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

The third patch of 1.5 will contain lvl 70+ equipment. So that comes first. Followed probably by what Barby said.

Comment

As of version 2.0 of the Chinese version there is not a new pvp set. Keeping that in mind, R2 versions is just a translated version of the Chinese version (minus the auction house) but behind several patches... so it's not coming anytime soon if it ever does.

Comment

There's no such thing as level 65 pvp set.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

they will not make a 65 set simply because you can get all the 5's (meaning 35, 45, 55) for free with insignias....while the level 60 and new coming 70 sets most likely require balens as they are so expensive to make. The game will make you pay for your equipment....getting too many things free is no good to them.....it's a shame....really is.....

Comment

cmon guys.. why would u want pvp set.. if u cant get lvl 50 get freaking lvl 40 pve set.. legendary.. it outperform lvl 55 pvp set anyday of the week !!!
              BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
                they will not make a 65 set simply because you can get all the 5's (meaning 35, 45, 55) for free with insignias....while the level 60 and new coming 70 sets most likely require balens as they are so expensive to make. The game will make you pay for your equipment....getting too many things free is no good to them.....it's a shame....really is.....
                Wrong. They don't need balens to make.

You just need lots of patience.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                  cmon guys.. why would u want pvp set.. if u cant get lvl 50 get freaking lvl 40 pve set.. legendary.. it outperform lvl 55 pvp set anyday of the week !!!
                  Might outperform in pve only, but for an below 60 archer pvp > pve, only because of dmg dealt. And if you gonna say that pve is better because of higher rage gain so more skill spam, arrow and multi is already spammable while other skills on cooldown.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
                    Might outperform in pve only, but for an below 60 archer pvp > pve, only because of dmg dealt. And if you gonna say that pve is better because of higher rage gain so more skill spam, arrow and multi is already spammable while other skills on cooldown.
                    Lol, This has been debated on so many threads. 50 PVE is better than 55 PVP. Added hp/defense/crit/attack etc. + Gem slots.

Comment

^And still 68 archer with 50 legendary gear gets roflstomped by me (59 lvl with pvp gear) and he got more attack, and def than me.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
                        ^And still 68 archer with 50 legendary gear gets roflstomped by me (59 lvl with pvp gear) and he got more attack, and def than me.
                        Did you beat him in a fair VS? or when you fought his offline AI with scatter and stuff? I really doubt you're that clueless, but oh well, I've seen worse on this forum.

Comment

i saw a 68 archer getting road warrior title with 50 pve set, and she only has like 55k br. never seen a 60+ player with pvp set doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            Did you beat him in a fair VS? or when you fought his offline AI with scatter and stuff? I really doubt you're that clueless, but oh well, I've seen worse on this forum.
                            Yes it was in altar, yes he was online, no he didn't use scatter, he didn't even had it in his skillbar. What else will you come up?

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                              Lol, This has been debated on so many threads. 50 PVE is better than 55 PVP. Added hp/defense/crit/attack etc. + Gem slots.
                              55>50 in pvp and thats pretty much it.... i have killed enough people in lvl 50 leg sets of the same strength to know it....
                              50 set doesnt add HP pvp has more HP... the attack added by the PvE is not sufficient as compared to the 2k pdef ignore which is a monster as it amplifies the damage by quite a bit(like having a +2k attack) the PvE set is better only in defense and this game's PvP is based off how fast u can kill people where PvP set shines..

Comment

Working...
                              X