Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

new pvp set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm quite sad there is no 65 PvP
    The lvl 70 legendary sets though are amazing *-*
    Focuse on lvl 70 legendary set I will *-*
    Game: Wartune
    Server: 2 Edena Village
    Class: Mage
    Name: Mary Magdalene
    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
    Flying with the fishes,
    Or maybe in the Ocean,
    swimming with the pigeons,
    See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
      55>50 in pvp and thats pretty much it.... i have killed enough people in lvl 50 leg sets of the same strength to know it....
      50 set doesnt add HP pvp has more HP... the attack added by the PvE is not sufficient as compared to the 2k pdef ignore which is a monster as it amplifies the damage by quite a bit(like having a +2k attack) the PvE set is better only in defense and this game's PvP is based off how fast u can kill people where PvP set shines..
      50 pve legend gives way more br, so you can't really compare 50 pve leg with 55 pvp same br. it is a norm to get 58k br with pve legend 50 set. but if you have 58k br with pvp set, you are pretty much a hardcore spender. moreover, if you have high atk, the 2k reduction is not that significant at all, tried and tested. 18k patk on pvp set is not alot different from 18k pve leg set, but pve leg set gives you so much more defense and hp with the bonuses and slots. and i am not even talking about the rage bonus yet at all. And it also seems that you have ignored the importance of defense in pvp.

so basically, if you have low gems, low soul engraving and low mount stats and is not a spender at all and also with low astral count, pvp set is most likely better. However if you have higher soul engraving, high gem counts, high mount stats and is a moderate spender with decent astrals, pve 50 legend is way, way better than 55 pvp set, you don't even need to attempt to argue against this. Its an obvious fact.
      Last edited by shynnblu; 04-29-2013, 12:45 AM.

Comment

The reason why we are quite sure there will be not be PvP set level 65, is because, PvE set level 70 looks the same as PvE set level 60, with different colors.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

55>50 in pvp and thats pretty much it.... i have killed enough people in lvl 50 leg sets of the same strength to know it....
          50 set doesnt add HP pvp has more HP... the attack added by the PvE is not sufficient as compared to the 2k pdef ignore which is a monster as it amplifies the damage by quite a bit(like having a +2k attack) the PvE set is better only in defense and this game's PvP is based off how fast u can kill people where PvP set shines..
          Many people already told you pve 50 leg>55 pvp set and explained why in detail why it's better and you still don't get it...
          Last edited by 0xykotton; 04-29-2013, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
            it is a norm to get 58k br with pve legend 50 set.
            At what level are you talking?

As most people wont have 40k BR when they get the level 50 PvE set. And it certainly does not add 18k BR to a players account.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              At what level are you talking?

As most people wont have 40k BR when they get the level 50 PvE set. And it certainly does not add 18k BR to a players account.
              im talking about 65-69, with all maxed guild skill, have obtained all free mounts, have gems all at lv 5/6, all legendary slots filled, have a decent madallion, rings and jewel are all at least Lv 50 legendary, and assuming 50pve legend/55 pvp set are all decently refined, with decent level of enlightenment. I'm sure you are talking about 50 pve set non legend. 40k br for full 50 pve legend set with all slots filled is way too low.

basically one can get 58k br with 50 pve legend set that way, but for 55 pvp set, if one obtain 58k br, it simply means that said guy is a huge spender.

edit: And btw, there's one guy on cross-server ranking he's level 66 with almost 65k br (unpotted) using the 50 pve legend set, altho it seems that he has spent quite abit on his archer.
              Last edited by shynnblu; 04-29-2013, 09:00 AM.

Comment

im talking about 65-69, with all maxed guild skill, have obtained all free mounts, have gems all at lv 5/6, all legendary slots filled, have a decent madallion, rings and jewel are all at least Lv 50 legendary, and assuming 50pve legend/55 pvp set are all decently refined, with decent level of enlightenment.
                Right. You should have said that in the post I queried, as:

I'm sure you are talking about 50 pve set non legend. 40k br for full 50 pve legend set with all slots filled is way too low..
                I'm about to turn level 50, and I pretty much have a 40k BR. I'll be jumping into a legend suit straight away and it'll boost me to maybe 45k BR... most people see me as heavily over powered... but now I'm way to low... Awesome! I'll settle for average... right in the middle! ^_^

basically one can get 58k br with 50 pve legend set that way, but for 55 pvp set, if one obtain 58k br, it simply means that said guy is a huge spender.
                One can get a 58k BR with any armour set... you just need the levels and the build to back it up. hence my question about level.
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  Right. You should have said that in the post I queried, as:

I'm about to turn level 50, and I pretty much have a 40k BR. I'll be jumping into a legend suit straight away and it'll boost me to maybe 45k BR... most people see me as heavily over powered... but now I'm way to low... Awesome! I'll settle for average... right in the middle! ^_^

One can get a 58k BR with any armour set... you just need the levels and the build to back it up. hence my question about level.
                  basically, with the pve leg 50 set, there is much space for improvement, because with 4 more slots, and all the legend stats. it helps a ton especially after a long time of accumulating gems. Pve 50 legend set user may find that they start out weaker after getting the suit, but after awhile, they will overtake their 55 pvp set peers to become not just alittle, but quite alot stronger. 55 set users mostly find that their strength is capped out after sometime. Also, with this thing called "talents", alot of skill cooldowns are being reduced, and alot of these skills requires alot of rage to use them repeatedly with low cooldown. (im talking about archer here not sure about mage/knight) so when one is at higher level with higher talents and higher amount of skill points, the +10 rage per turn just becomes better and better, but this is more for pve setting. for pvp setting, the tons of extra rage is good for a twist at the end.. u may be losing and almost dying, but you might give your opponent a terrible shock of their life if you have so much rage to cast a delphic and kill them in an instant at the end (most of the time with +50% dmg for after timer ends)

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
                    they will not make a 65 set simply because you can get all the 5's (meaning 35, 45, 55) for free with insignias....while the level 60 and new coming 70 sets most likely require balens as they are so expensive to make. The game will make you pay for your equipment....getting too many things free is no good to them.....it's a shame....really is.....
                    Balans is only for speed it up but you can still get the 70 set prettly fast if you own a PVE 50 60 set and make lvl 70 or 75 Nightmare and make summons. Just save the skeletton keys now and you get it for free prettly fast.
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
                      ^And still 68 archer with 50 legendary gear gets roflstomped by me (59 lvl with pvp gear) and he got more attack, and def than me.
                      Give BRs or your post means nothing. And 50 legendary > 55 PVP for every class, even for PVP.

Comment

^Both 50k.

Comment

50 pve legend gives way more br, so you can't really compare 50 pve leg with 55 pvp same br. it is a norm to get 58k br with pve legend 50 set. but if you have 58k br with pvp set, you are pretty much a hardcore spender. moreover, if you have high atk, the 2k reduction is not that significant at all, tried and tested. 18k patk on pvp set is not alot different from 18k pve leg set, but pve leg set gives you so much more defense and hp with the bonuses and slots. and i am not even talking about the rage bonus yet at all. And it also seems that you have ignored the importance of defense in pvp.

so basically, if you have low gems, low soul engraving and low mount stats and is not a spender at all and also with low astral count, pvp set is most likely better. However if you have higher soul engraving, high gem counts, high mount stats and is a moderate spender with decent astrals, pve 50 legend is way, way better than 55 pvp set, you don't even need to attempt to argue against this. Its an obvious fact.
                          Where will u get the high attack from mate?? as far as i know the PvE sword leg does not give 2k more attack than the PvP sword so the damage output will always be lower....
                          Plus PvP always gives MORE HP than the PvE set... if u argue in this then you havent tried PvP at all...
                          Plus if PvE > PvP then PLEASEEEE explain to me htf do knights with PvE set leg hit me for just 2k... its ridiculous and i can hit them for 4k(I aint even VIP 1)...(same BR ofc u get alot of them in BG and they suck)
                          Plus to prove my point i challenge any knight with 53k BR and lvl 50 leg set to have a duel with me in BG and i will beat you fair and square..... the damage output with PvE leg is absolutely pathetic man. Now dont start the talks about PvE set has more BR **** as the PvP gives more HP and damage(alot more damage that is)..
                          So feel free all the 53k BR knights with PvE leg to duel me.. i have actually beaten a 56k BR knight with PvE leg and 16k PATK as that guy was doing just 2k to me... but im sure that he would have done about 5k if he had the PvP set.....(damage increase with PvP is {1000*power of the skill**).
                          So accept the challenge and then beat me else id never believe that PvE > PvP coz i have beaten so many people with PvE it aint even funny man... PvE's damage output SUCKS..
                          Last edited by kattuktk; 04-29-2013, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Where will u get the high attack from mate?? as far as i know the PvE sword leg does not give 2k more attack than the PvP sword so the damage output will always be lower....
                            Plus PvP always gives MORE HP than the PvE set... if u argue in this then you havent tried PvP at all...
                            Plus if PvE > PvP then PLEASEEEE explain to me htf do knights with PvE set leg hit me for just 2k... its ridiculous and i can hit them for 4k(I aint even VIP 1)...(same BR ofc u get alot of them in BG and they suck)
                            Plus to prove my point i challenge any knight with 53k BR and lvl 50 leg set to have a duel with me in BG and i will beat you fair and square..... the damage output with PvE leg is absolutely pathetic man. Now dont start the talks about PvE set has more BR **** as the PvP gives more HP and damage(alot more damage that is)..
                            So feel free all the 53k BR knights with PvE leg to duel me.. i have actually beaten a 56k BR knight with PvE leg and 16k PATK as that guy was doing just 2k to me... but im sure that he would have done about 5k if he had the PvP set.....(damage increase with PvP is {1000*power of the skill**).
                            So accept the challenge and then beat me else id never believe that PvE > PvP coz i have beaten so many people with PvE it aint even funny man... PvE's damage output SUCKS..
                            4 extra slots, assuming soul engraving lv 20 = (880+352)x 4 = 4928hp vs 150 endurance which is 3000 hp. are u so lazy to use a calculator even if you can't count?

I already mentioned, pve leg set gives easy br, so if you want to boost some self esteem, sure, challenge someone with only 53k br on pve leg set. i bet you haven't fought knights with 17-18k patk on pve 50 leg set. you see if they still do 2k dmg to you or 8k per hit. seriously, if you have 17k patk and fought a full 50 leg set knight with 17k patk too, then come talk about it. otherwise, i'm not interested in arguing obvious facts.

Comment

I use 55 pvp set, 50 pve set can be way better when used by someone with an ounce of brain power, BUT 55 was way better then 40 pve set. the extra gem slot makes a world of difference.The problem I have is its way more expensive and time consuming to get to legendary. Now I am working on the 60 set, hopefully in a year ill be able to get it
                              Wartune
                              [IGN:CYNN
                              SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                              GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                              If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

o, and battle rating goes way up with pve sets when you get them legendary, and the rage build is important from what I hear from my guildies for the top mpd
                                Wartune
                                [IGN:CYNN
                                SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                                GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                                If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

Working...
                                X