Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I want to see Honors limit removes :/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to see Honors limit removes :/

Why not remove the limit of 3k honors per day.

I want play BG 3k honors is done in first or 1.5 BG after man just use quit door and go out frome a halv BG becouse man can not get any more honors.

But is no limit of how mutch honors you can lose you can lose honros me -1 honors under Crusanders.

man can go frome Divinie Altar to under Crusanders.

But man should not be ablet to get this honors. Man should get honors so long man can kill and its fair if all can get unlimit honors.

Just boring not get progress becouse of all limit in this game.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Nah. You are asking for the game to be easier and easier.

First, legendary stones for crypt tokens. Then for no honor limit.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Nah. You are asking for the game to be easier and easier.

First, legendary stones for crypt tokens. Then for no honor limit.
      I never ask for legendary stones for Crypt tookens, was for the Shards. Do it ablet for Crypt tookens, and Insigines.

And how can its be eiser for honors limit to remove, its dosent make the other players more bad kill them more easy becouse of honors limit removes.

you still need to keep killing for get honors loooooooooool

I dont ask them to remove all emenys gear under the time them run bg so man can one shote them.

Or if man have limit 3000/3000 and run bg and die lose 160 honors so have man only take 2840 and man can run again to man take 3k again so man in the end can be ablet to get 3k limit even if man die and lose honors.

With this setup i can easy run bg just for fun dosent matter, but some its now man just rush bg 15 minute and man have must of all days alredy 3k honors.

All other bg man dosent joine becouse noting to progress. and man dosent run there if man die man can not get back the honors man lose.

Wartune is only the game in the world some have limit of exaly everything in this game.

Go not even run pve with out limit and no exp gain in wild man should aless get a small amout of exp.

All other games gaine exp 24/7 so long man keep killing.

But in wartune man just need come wen them want us to come, and limit of 100% of this game.

Man just done everything fast and noting man can shut down wartune to 5 AM again do everything resets. A game should be ablet to play full time and keep make progress.
      Last edited by dwmedia; 04-27-2013, 07:22 PM.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        Why not remove the limit of 3k honors per day.

I want play BG 3k honors is done in first or 1.5 BG after man just use quit door and go out frome a halv BG becouse man can not get any more honors.

But is no limit of how mutch honors you can lose you can lose honros me -1 honors under Crusanders.

man can go frome Divinie Altar to under Crusanders.

But man should not be ablet to get this honors. Man should get honors so long man can kill and its fair if all can get unlimit honors.

Just boring not get progress becouse of all limit in this game.
        What I get from this is you want to continue to cost other people honor while gaining tons yourself. Really, does everything have to go the way of the bullies in this game at times? Just relax. You can gain rewards from two battlegrounds but you can kill and be killed in everyone that happens during the day. Really, people that just want to be honor pigs do nothing but stop other people from gathering shards. It's fine the way it is. You don't want to lose honor, then don't give them the dryads to come back after you. One time there is instant karmic payback.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

All the limits in this game is to keep consistency I think. When the servers merge together they are only the closest ones that merge, never server 1 with the newest server they just made. The limit will keep players on the same server more balanced and closer in level. If you want to be the strongest person, just spend as much money as you need to for unlimited strength...

Comment

Originally posted by FatimaJasper View Post
            All the limits in this game is to keep consistency I think. When the servers merge together they are only the closest ones that merge, never server 1 with the newest server they just made. The limit will keep players on the same server more balanced and closer in level. If you want to be the strongest person, just spend as much money as you need to for unlimited strength...
            Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            A server merge is scheduled for Thursday the 18th of April, beginning at 10:00 PM EDT (7:00 PM for PST, 3:00 AM GMT and 10:00 AM GMT +8 on April 19th). These servers will be down for approximately 4 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes to the merge.

The following servers to be merged are:
            • Undead Swamp (S13), and The Forgotten Dune (S21) will merge with Reaper's Illusion (S24), Orc Plains (S27), and Undead Pit (S33).
            • Nightmare Dungeon (S30) and The Graveyard (S36), will merge with Borugham Forest (S168) and Rocky Trenches (S120).
            • Mireworth Keep (S86) and Emmore Ravine (S89), will merge with Cainhorn Palace (S101) and Demon's Rill (S104).
            • Baylon Plains (S26) and The Claristun (S35), will merge with Bloody Coliseum (S29) and Chaos Field (S32), and also merged with Death Garden (S41) and Tauren Camp (S47).
            • Immortal Ruins (S16) and Desert of Despair (S22), will merge with Narlington Field (S57) and Laeves Fort (S60), and also merged with Deershade (S122).
            • Heroic Stadium (S28) and Demonic Crypt (S31), will merge with Soul Stade (S34) and The Bloodlands (S37).
            • Temple of Saliora (S43) and Starford Fortress (S54), will merge with Mallowcrest (S124) and Drow Meadow (S157).
            In order to avoid the loss of any character information, please refrain from making any new characters on these servers until after the merge has been completed.
            Idk about you, but my maths instinct tells me that S43 and S157 are not "closest together"..

Comment

The limitations in the game is there to prevent you from being online 24/7 and have a real life outside the game.

Comment

This one also prevents bullying to some degree. No matter how overly powerful you may be, once you're not gaining anything from doing something, it tends to lose your interest quickly. There's a 75k knight in my guild that only recently leveled to 70. He just flat out wrecked BG's in the 60-69 bracket.

He would have capped honor quite some time ago if this were the case. Then the only reason to do BG's would be to run carts. So removing the limits only gives powerful people more to do for a short time... then it actually decreases it.

Comment

Working...
                X