Spire Tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    No, i tested it today. It was removed after dying. I got 2 debuffs today, and the 8th boss AOE attack deals 20k before i died, then it deals 12k after i got revived.
    thats weird the damge is still the same when i die and get revived

Comment

Originally posted by R29998503 View Post
      I don't understand this +200% buff that you mention? Can you or Sin or anyone explain when and which boss? I understand the not using a skill to not lose the buff, but how do you get this buff?

I'm also kind of confused as Sin seems to mention about 10 vulcans. Are you buying more of them or something?
      Each Vulcan (+200% damage) lasts for 3 rounds. If you're bursting down bosses 3, 4, 5, it's best to use a non-damage dealing ability to remove a single remaining charge of Vulcan after finishing off a boss (i.e. mage does puri, knight uses shield, archer uses scatter). Reason for this is so that you can slow dps and make sure everyone has their timing down to burst the next one.

No, my group doesn't buy spire runes. 2 of us use ONE Vulcan late on boss 3, the charges last until boss 4 is dead, then one person uses Vulcan late on boss 5. That's a total of 3 Vulcan rune uses (out of 12) - not including any possible Vulcan runes one might pick up along the way via treasure thieves. After 3-5, I don't suggest using another Vulcan until boss 12 - by this point, 3 of us have 2x Vulcan runes remaining, 1 has all 3 (and that's if we don't get a thief to drop some on the way).
      Last edited by SinnedWill; 08-09-2013, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        No, i tested it today. It was removed after dying. I got 2 debuffs today, and the 8th boss AOE attack deals 20k before i died, then it deals 12k after i got revived.
        It's buggy. I've seen a couple hits that APPEAR to make it look as though the debuff has been removed, but usually damage remains fairly constant despite the debuff removed. Simpler way for you to test it is to get the debuffs, then just refresh - when you load back in the debuff icons are gone, just like if you died and received a revive. Most noticeable way to prove that the debuffs remain is to get the slow debuff from boss 7 and let your character auto-attack (don't compare auto-attack speeds on boss 9 - boss 9 gives an attack speed boost); you'll notice even after a revive and the absence of the slow icon, your character still auto-attacks at the debuffed rate.

Comment

14 makes me feel like wet tissue paper...when it does the firebreath and is/apollo isnt up...pretty much 1 hit through 70k hp...and even with is and apollo, crit does about the same ^^

As for 13, currently pretty much need 2 wraths on everyone, atleast, and dont wrath/nuke during debuffed rounds(before puri), can usally get it quite consistantly with my group now, if we dont fail and get a debuff(due to being conservative ^^)

Another tip is trying to time it right so you can pass 3-5 without using wraths, we usally do 3-4 without and 5 with 1 wrath now

Comment

http://youtu.be/ZZGrP_EYmlM
            freezes from 0:24 - 1:26 for some reason, but here ya' go, guys, boss 14 at his finest decimating us.
            0 runes purchased before the run, but lucky with all the thieves we did get along the way.

Comment

nicee ... btw that was on you a 60k blessed heal?? crit heal again ?

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                nicee ... btw that was on you a 60k blessed heal?? crit heal again ?
                haven't swapped out of crit since first CW - was actually crit before that, even, but swapped for the first CW.

Comment

how much crit you have right now? i`ll get my 60 set next week

Comment

Originally posted by SpitsFire View Post
                    how much crit you have right now? i`ll get my 60 set next week
                    5459 - but giving you my value won't matter much since crit rate fluctuates based upon BR as far as I can tell

Comment

so crit heal still works? there was a time when ppl kept telling that heals cant crit anymore XD

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                        so crit heal still works? there was a time when ppl kept telling that heals cant crit anymore XD
                        Yes, crit heals still work, but the chance seems SIGNIFICANTLY lowered. I'd say heals crit with about 1/5 of the frequency of damage crits.

Comment

It is probably less than that even, sadly

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                            5459 - but giving you my value won't matter much since crit rate fluctuates based upon BR as far as I can tell
                            I believe that's correct. By judging Zebq's videos, I noticed that his crit is well over 9000 (:P), and he misses a bunch on WB and on necropolis.

Comment

so if all 3 bosses (bosses 3-5) uses debuff on you they stack? how long does the debuffs last? I hope they don't remain active for the entire spire

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                                so if all 3 bosses (bosses 3-5) uses debuff on you they stack? how long does the debuffs last? I hope they don't remain active for the entire spire
                                Yes, they stack, yes they last until the end of spire.

Comment

Working...
                                X