X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
      Yes, crit heals still work, but the chance seems SIGNIFICANTLY lowered. I'd say heals crit with about 1/5 of the frequency of damage crits.
      oh i see thanks. so i guess its not worth going crit just for better heals

Comment

We beat stage 13 !

Click image for larger version

Name:	beat 13 spire.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	332.1 KB
ID:	1673656

Comment

Nice work man i was wondering if there are ppl who beat stage 13 taking only 1bar of his hp ;(.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
            Nice work man i was wondering if there are ppl who beat stage 13 taking only 1bar of his hp ;(.
            Many ppl have beaten stage 13 b4. Need to get extremely lucky and have goblin thiefs almost every boss from 1 - 7 and pray it gives u lots of vulcan n nirvana runes to get to Stage 15 even...Stage 14 is a bit ch though.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              Many ppl have beaten stage 13 b4. Need to get extremely lucky and have goblin thiefs almost every boss from 1 - 7 and pray it gives u lots of vulcan n nirvana runes to get to Stage 15 even...Stage 14 is a bit ch though.
              can you please tell me who else beat stage 13?

Comment

i did it with my other char

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Faith View Post
                  can you please tell me who else beat stage 13?
                  you didnt really think you were the first did you? many others did but like it was said you need many revivies and vulcans

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    you didnt really think you were the first did you? many others did but like it was said you need many revivies and vulcans
                    uhm no , i didnt think we were the first ones to beat stage 13.. just wanted to know who else beat it -.-

and we didnt have an extra revive, did have an extra vulcan though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Faith View Post
                      uhm no , i didnt think we were the first ones to beat stage 13.. just wanted to know who else beat it -.-

and we didnt have an extra revive, did have an extra vulcan though.
                      my tea also beat lvl 13.
                      I sadly dont have a screenie to proof
                      But i can also hint that you dont really need to be lucky with goblins.
                      they CAN be really nice, but you can do it, without them
                      Just need to safe them until lvl 12 (the knight)
                      That means; kill boss 3-4 AND 5 without wrath. (only 1 mage use it)

Also, skills and your team is very important.
                      I had to switch my skills into something else to make it work.
                      same goes for our mages and archer. Diff skills and it helped a ton.
                      Also strategy and timing for the 3-4-5 boss. If you fail there, you get debuffed and then no way you can beat 13.

Once we are able to do it again, ill post a screenie
                      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                      âœ* Prizzly
                      âœ* Knight
                      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                        my tea also beat lvl 13.

Also strategy and timing for the 3-4-5 boss. If you fail there, you get debuffed and then no way you can beat 13.

GL on beating it again !

Comment

GL on beating it again Prizzly

Comment

my tea also beat lvl 13.

If you die and use revive, the debuff is gone (not just the icon, but the actual debuff is gone).
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              If you die and use revive, the debuff is gone (not just the icon, but the actual debuff is gone).
                              Im still kinda skeptic with that
                              since when i rev, i dont really notice the debuff is gone; The bosses still hit me really hard
                              + people are saying the debuff gets removed and others say it wont and its a visual glitch :P
                              idk, but i personally think its best to avoid it at all cause and not to suicide before you get to the more difficult bosses IF you get the debuff...
                              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                              âœ* Prizzly
                              âœ* Knight
                              âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Im still kinda skeptic with that
                                since when i rev, i dont really notice the debuff is gone; The bosses still hit me really hard
                                + people are saying the debuff gets removed and others say it wont and its a visual glitch :P
                                idk, but i personally think its best to avoid it at all cause and not to suicide before you get to the more difficult bosses IF you get the debuff...
                                No, it is confirmed that the debuff is gone. Tried and tested.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X