Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Spire Tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it is gone.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	530500_1414878612065923_1008646918_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	1673739
      Stole the screenie from my guild's fb page.
      trolololol

BUT nice to hear that debuff does get removed once you die ;p
      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
      âœ* Prizzly
      âœ* Knight
      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

hey tough guys, at what br you can stop using Wrath for killing 3-5 bosses? We are at about 23k br matk/patk

Our notorius team of 90k br mage, 78k knight, 71k archer, 70k archer uses wraths for bosses (one person only), so 3 wraths total used. and we usually cant get past 12th boss. With goblins we make it to 13th. The 11th boss kills our knight/mage so we spend all revs there

Comment

I can probably solo 3rd boss. 4th i need vulcan and 5th it's not 100% sure i can kill (and i get an helper without vulcan).
          22k patk and 5.6k crit. This should help u.

Our team is a bit weaker than yours. Without debuffs we can kill 10th for sure and 11 is a gamble.
          Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
          I do not exist.
          For real.

Comment

we all cooperate when killing the 3-4-5 bosses.
            as in, i do ulti slash, archer delphic 1 mage does wrath+thunder and idk what the other mage does... probly the reg attack
            everyone has to help and time correctly otherwise you can fail.
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
              hey tough guys, at what br you can stop using Wrath for killing 3-5 bosses? We are at about 23k br matk/patk

Our notorius team of 90k br mage, 78k knight, 71k archer, 70k archer uses wraths for bosses (one person only), so 3 wraths total used. and we usually cant get past 12th boss. With goblins we make it to 13th. The 11th boss kills our knight/mage so we spend all revs there
              My team burns 2-3 wraths early on; we could probably reduce that to 0 with proper timing and brutality runes. Trick to 11th boss should be mentioned on the first post - timing of purification and guardian shield on your tanks(for when puri isn't ready) is key - as is "stretching out" the duration you have guardian shield on for (hence, get the slow debuff from boss 7). Our group normally gets to boss 13 before using revives, but accidents are known to occur early on (i.e. miss-timings on bosses 3-5 resulting in debuffs which allows boss 11 to open a can, "woops" episodes on boss 9 that involve self-nuking, etc.).

Best thing I can suggest is that you have boss 3 get handled by an archer, boss 4 gets a coordinated burst between mage and archer, boss 5 gets a coordinated set-up by mage and archer with a warrior's EDD finisher. Our archer doesn't bring delphic, so his typical burst dps skill is AP, which certainly allows EDD to do ludicrous damage.
              Last edited by SinnedWill; 09-04-2013, 09:04 AM.

Comment

I would like to know what type of damage boss 10 11 12 and 13 do? Is it patk or matk anyone knows?

Comment

Working...
                X