Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestion about medallions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion about medallions

I hope instead of repurchasing new medallions to replace expired ones, why not reactivate the medallion with half the price of the whole insignias? and create a checker which will notify the player that his medallion is expired. Hope you consider this suggetion. Thanks and more power!!!!

Originally posted by braverush View Post
    I hope instead of repurchasing new medallions to replace expired ones, why not reactivate the medallion with half the price of the whole insignias? and create a checker which will notify the player that his medallion is expired. Hope you consider this suggetion. Thanks and more power!!!!
    Well see right there for less insignias and the time shows when it will expire and a little notification will be there to tell you it has expired. I like this suggestion of lowering the price cost of medallions But I do not get the reactivate thing o.o
    Game: Wartune
    Server: 2 Edena Village
    Class: Mage
    Name: Mary Magdalene
    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
    Flying with the fishes,
    Or maybe in the Ocean,
    swimming with the pigeons,
    See my world is Different.

Comment

reactivate for example your medallion already expired, if you reactivate it its duration will be again 7d or whatever the duration of the medallion and it only cost half of the insignias of the original price. rather than go to the arena shop and buying a new medallion again. since i think the expired medallion does not go away.

Comment

+1 on you sir =)

Comment

I like ide to buy one medalion for fast price.

After i want man should subet x days x days is how many days you want to renew.

Take some Knights Crusander some coste 2200 insigines.

If man want only buy one day renew man pay (2200 / 7) = 314 insigines per day.

Becouse sometimes man are relly close a new honors rank and should not need to renew for 7 days if man need to buy a new maby day after for a new honors rank.

And if man are lord divinie can man easy select renew it for 100 days and pay amout / 7 * 100 days

And man have the medalion active for 100 days.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
          X