The future game - PvP, balens, new patches, shop, serwer merge, etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The future game - PvP, balens, new patches, shop, serwer merge, etc

I play this game for 4 months, otherwise we played four months ago, a different game now,
    Now you can see the difference and advantage between those individuals that invest real money in the game, and those who do not, or do less,
    This is no longer a typical pvp game which was a few months ago, Now count the players who invest real money in the game, have the upper hand in everything, in a short time earned a legendary sets, where it would normally lasted a few months before someone had saved by all to create a legendary set, Now count the one who will invest in the game more...

is not as good as it used to, because I can not win with these people

PvP battle ever lasted a few / several rounds, Now thanks to the publisher's game depends only on fast earnings and not on gameplay, fighting literally last minute, and it often lost the fight, because as you can win with someone who goes to the sitter and buys almost everything for real money (clothers, legendary sets, more damage, rage, hp, new mounts, mounts for balens, etc)

in such a game as this new mounts should be to win the game, tasks, quests, not Balens, otherwise if the difference was small, and this is a huge advantage

other case concerns a character class, most people know that the game is dominated by archers and at every step

once in the fighting guild battle took part 16 guild, now only 8, this also is a big difference, because there is a fact that only 3-4 top have more additives in these struggles than others, honor, insignia, soul crystal mount training whip, and it also gives you a big advantage over the other

server merge... I do not like it that people are moved from one server to another, and even entire guilds, guild for a long time in which I am occupied 3rd place on the server in terms of strength, is now in 4th place, because I do not know where there was a better guild on the server, powerful, even when players see the nicknames that have not played before on our server, and do not know where now play, because it is impossible to get in such a short time, dozens of people with unprecedented nicks were suddenly lvl 60-70 +, including high lvl gems, astrals, souls engraving

it's not our fault that more and more people are leaving the game, and the fault of its publishers do not know what the new servers are added, more likely to make server merge

I had thought that this game for months, and now you can see it's seasonal game, because with this approach to all players, but you will soon have invested money Relanreal money

now you do not play like they used to, a lot of people leave BG, GB, group arena (party) etc, because what's the fun of the game, while some are much easier than others,
    where some on the BG attack indiscriminately every fight knowing that win, where others do not even run the risk of attack so as not to lose honor

new updates have changed a game, clothers, new troops, talents (holy seal), new mounts, crystaloid and legendary stone for Balens, new astrals quite smashes the game system...

a little pity, because the game is generally new and promised to be great, but what is this world so everything revolves around money

I'm sorry if my text is incomprehensible, do not know English, I use a translator

your translator works very well.. your point is easily readable. Very well put. And i happen to agree on many points... and I am a moderate casher myself.
    ChieftainRez
    Knight
    VictisHNR
    [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

One thing - this game is only translate & develop from chinese 7road game - divine commedy. Each update, new things are from 7road game so dont blame r2games.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        One thing - this game is only translate & develop from chinese 7road game - divine commedy. Each update, new things are from 7road game so dont blame r2games.
        R2 has stated that Pay to Win is acceptable. That's why they do Rolling Server Launches.

Comment

most people know that the game is dominated by archers

I don't know why people think archers own this game. Other than world boss archers are the weakest class. Mages aoe destroys them and knights stomp them into the ground. If any class dominates its mages. Get some clothes and the mage can do 2 aoes in a row destroying your troops. Then if you can manage to get his troops down and have an even fight he heals himself and kills you.

Comment

I'm a heavy casher and I admit. It is true. I really hope things would change for the better in the upcoming updates.
            Hopefully they also focus on the needs of the none cashing players. But of course us heavy cashers need to gain the advantage as well after all we do pay for the game.
            I hope you understand.
            I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT IMAGES IN THIS FORUM

Comment

I'm a heavy casher and I admit. It is true. I really hope things would change for the better in the upcoming updates.
              Hopefully they also focus on the needs of the none cashing players. But of course us heavy cashers need to gain the advantage as well after all we do pay for the game.
              I hope you understand.
              I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT IMAGES IN THIS FORUM

Comment

Mage need like cloth lvl 2-3 for make up to 3 aoes in row.

Archer need own lvl 6 cloth for even start me 1 singel aoe.

Hard casher archer lose easy over hard casher Mages.

Archer is trippel so expensive spend balans at, archer need spend 3 x more that mage need to do for get same avanche even more there to.

And archer is relly weak is the weakest class but is compisite me the damges. But archer base damges is incressed for make up for the critical.

Archer only tatical with out runes Guardian for a bit bettre protection is just just kill or be killed.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by R213695163 View Post
                  I hope you understand.
                  Not this bull on the chinese version yes.

on the western version NO. R2 makes more money of free players than paying due to how they do things.

Your just free candy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                    Not this bull on the chinese version yes.

on the western version NO. R2 makes more money of free players than paying due to how they do things.

Your just free candy.
                    Do you know that this is an English version of the Chinese?
                    And what does the post you quoted do with Chinese?
                    Game: Wartune
                    Server: 2 Edena Village
                    Class: Mage
                    Name: Mary Magdalene
                    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                    Flying with the fishes,
                    Or maybe in the Ocean,
                    swimming with the pigeons,
                    See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
                      I play this game for 4 months, otherwise we played four months ago, a different game now,
                      Now you can see the difference and advantage between those individuals that invest real money in the game, and those who do not, or do less,
                      This is no longer a typical pvp game which was a few months ago, Now count the players who invest real money in the game, have the upper hand in everything, in a short time earned a legendary sets, where it would normally lasted a few months before someone had saved by all to create a legendary set, Now count the one who will invest in the game more...

is not as good as it used to, because I can not win with these people

PvP battle ever lasted a few / several rounds, Now thanks to the publisher's game depends only on fast earnings and not on gameplay, fighting literally last minute, and it often lost the fight, because as you can win with someone who goes to the sitter and buys almost everything for real money (clothers, legendary sets, more damage, rage, hp, new mounts, mounts for balens, etc)

in such a game as this new mounts should be to win the game, tasks, quests, not Balens, otherwise if the difference was small, and this is a huge advantage

other case concerns a character class, most people know that the game is dominated by archers and at every step

once in the fighting guild battle took part 16 guild, now only 8, this also is a big difference, because there is a fact that only 3-4 top have more additives in these struggles than others, honor, insignia, soul crystal mount training whip, and it also gives you a big advantage over the other

server merge... I do not like it that people are moved from one server to another, and even entire guilds, guild for a long time in which I am occupied 3rd place on the server in terms of strength, is now in 4th place, because I do not know where there was a better guild on the server, powerful, even when players see the nicknames that have not played before on our server, and do not know where now play, because it is impossible to get in such a short time, dozens of people with unprecedented nicks were suddenly lvl 60-70 +, including high lvl gems, astrals, souls engraving

it's not our fault that more and more people are leaving the game, and the fault of its publishers do not know what the new servers are added, more likely to make server merge

I had thought that this game for months, and now you can see it's seasonal game, because with this approach to all players, but you will soon have invested money Relanreal money

now you do not play like they used to, a lot of people leave BG, GB, group arena (party) etc, because what's the fun of the game, while some are much easier than others,
                      where some on the BG attack indiscriminately every fight knowing that win, where others do not even run the risk of attack so as not to lose honor

new updates have changed a game, clothers, new troops, talents (holy seal), new mounts, crystaloid and legendary stone for Balens, new astrals quite smashes the game system...

a little pity, because the game is generally new and promised to be great, but what is this world so everything revolves around money

I'm sorry if my text is incomprehensible, do not know English, I use a translator
                      I do not like the server merges either. But it looks it will continue on...
                      Game: Wartune
                      Server: 2 Edena Village
                      Class: Mage
                      Name: Mary Magdalene
                      Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                      Flying with the fishes,
                      Or maybe in the Ocean,
                      swimming with the pigeons,
                      See my world is Different.

Comment