Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Kit (or whichever MOD was interested before in why ppl quit)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Kit (or whichever MOD was interested before in why ppl quit)

So after the clothing patch a MOD wanted confirmation on why ppl were leaving the game. I intended to wait out a new game but reached breaking point today and canceled 2 VIP accts, so heres my why, for any interested.

First and foremost R2 has the absolute worst customer service I have seen in my 30 odd years from any company.

As a recent example, If my cable goes out for 4 days, they don't give me a free movie, they comp me 4 days of service. When R2 craps on its customers for 4 days the compensation package is laughable at best, an in no way makes up for even 1 days events lost. This is the norm for R2.

When I submit a trouble ticket to any other company, I get a fast response, and issue solved. When I could (my acct no longer appears) submit a trouble ticket to R2, I get an automated response that has nothing to do with my problem and ticket closed.

R2 consistently offers "buy this, get this" promotions, that they fail to fulfill and place blame elsewhere.
    EVERY time there is a problem with the game, the first response from R2 AND forum MODs, is its the players fault. I get that the customer isnt always right, but the standard blame the customer (or customers computer) is even less right.

Enough abt the crappy service we all received, lets look at a few game examples,
    The PTW scale is simply to far tipped PTW. Up to the late 40's you can enjoy this game and even stay somewhat competitive with light cashiers, but after that there is no skill involved, simply how much money you dump in. A good example is limited key runs, and say a pick up of 6-7 crystaliods for Moon Den 3x. Even if one does do the limited key runs on DT, the drop is 1-2 crystaliods a fight and it takes 300 a piece to make gear. So end game especially, you end up with only the players willing to buy their way thru everything, because the grind of months of play just isnt worth it to the average player unwilling or unable to buy thousands of balens every week.
    (Your "sales" suck btw too. Most games sales dbl the gain for the same price for a limited time, not R2, same gain/price + bonus junk)

Server Merges are ridiculous. The gap sometimes works great, other times R2 just kills off the population of the newer server of all but the most extreme cashiers. If the populations drop so low so fast, then stop making new ones twice a week, every week, space it some.
    In game work arounds that again run off players, that R2 is well aware of, are never changed. For instance, for months ppl have complained of guild hopping to cheat the GB system. This past server merge, my server experienced it ourselves. 3 guilds hopping into one to GB, hopping back to others to help them win, back and forth. Does R2 care that it kills of the rest of the server?, nope.
    Players get "PK" in wilds over and over until they RF to get out of the fight, does R2 care?, nope.
    Mine stealing always effects players that dont sleaze the game that way, R2 just lets them be ran off instead of prevent it.

Theres more, so much more that could be said, but ultimately R2 simply cares only about taking your money and scamming as much out of us poor dumb "whales" as they call us before we wake up and realize it.
    So there you have some of it. My 2 VIP's and the money I was scammed out of on balens probably won't make a dent in disappearing. I'm happily returning to where I get exactly what I pay for and the customer base matters. GL to you all still sleeping and hopefully when you wake up, you can just laugh off the waste.
Working...
X